14 Netflix movie's you may never see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14 Netflix movie's you may never see

I've watched 2 on the list and enjoyed them both, Do-Deca, and Bernie. now im watching a movie called "Bag Full of Hammers" and it is pretty good too, it has John Ritters son as one of the main characters.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

God Bless America is awesome. Bernie was great too.

Comment

God Bless America was awesome, watch it next.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I fell asleep watching Bernie (nothing to do with the movie), so I need to rewatch.

Butter was pretty good.

Goon was awesome.

God Bless America should be called "Coming to America Soon" because I see this happening.

The rest I haven't checked out.

Comment

Bernie was fucking EXCELLENT!
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

God Bless America has some good parts but it also has a lot of really annoying parts.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I've had Bernie in my queue for a while but haven't gotten around to it. Goon was entertaining.

Comment

Company man is a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                  God Bless America has some good parts but it also has a lot of really annoying parts.
                  That's pretty much how I felt too. Still glad I saw it, though.
                  Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                  Company man is a waste of time.
                  I beg to differ. I loved it!

Comment

Added the ones I havent seen to mah queue

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                      The opening scene with the baby is epic haha

Comment

GBA has a shitload of great dialoge:

Frank: Oh, I get, and I am offended. Not because I've got a problem with bitter, predictable, whiny, millionaire disk jockeys complaining about celebrities or how tough their life is, while I live in an apartment with paper-thin walls next to a couple of Neanderthals who, instead of a baby, decided to give birth to some kind of nocturnal civil defense air-raid siren that goes off every fuckin' night like it's Pearl Harbor. I'm not offended that they act like it's my responsibility to protect their rights to pick on the weak like pack animals, or that we're supposed to support their freedom of speech when they don't give a fuck about yours or mine.

Office Worker: So, you're against free speech now? That's in the Bill of Rights, man.

Frank: I would defend their freedom of speech if I thought it was in jeopardy. I would defend their freedom of speech to tell uninspired, bigoted, blowjob, gay-bashing, racist and rape jokes all under the guise of being edgy, but that's not the edge. That's what sells. They couldn't possibly pander any harder or be more commercially mainstream, because this is the "Oh no, you didn't say that!" generation, where a shocking comment has more weight than the truth. No one has any shame anymore, and we're supposed to celebrate it. I saw a woman throw a used tampon at another woman last night on network television, a network that bills itself as "Today's Woman's Channel". Kids beat each other blind and post it on Youtube. I mean, do you remember when eating rats and maggots on Survivor was shocking? It all seems so quaint now. I'm sure the girls from "2 Girls 1 Cup" are gonna have their own dating show on VH-1 any day now. I mean, why have a civilization anymore if we no longer are interested in being civilized?

Comment

I just watched Bernie. I liked it.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            I just watched Bernie. I liked it.

Robert knows a bunch of those people.

Comment

God Bless America might be one of the best movies ever lol.
                              2004 Suzuki DL650
                              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Working...
                              X