• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found that asshole

Comment

• who else lost money?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        They simply got out played. I dont think he believed they would win, but rather he had confidence that they could pull of a victory. I know there is no I in team, but damn, you gotta believe in yourself first...
        He didn't believe in shit. Did you not see what a nervous wreck he was before kickoff? Then making stupid play after stupid play. He had a lot riding on his shoulders and he couldn't handle the pressure. That's what happens when you talk a lot of shit and realize there may be consequences if you can't back it up. Something you aren't familiar with. You're right about one thing, even though he's 26 the boy needs to grow up and grow a pair when going after a loose ball.

Comment

• yeah, they lost. it's over. all done.

Comment

• That fucking "wooooooooo" was annoying as fuck. The same shit happened in two other playoff games, fucking little kid/woman wouldn't shut the fuck up the entire game.

Good to see Peyton end his career on a high note. Cam was out of the game the minute he lost that first fumble. He looked nervous and unsure of himself the whole game. He'll definitely catch a lot of shit for his "antics" but hopefully it'll humble his ass in the offseason. I almost called in this morning.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

who else lost money?
              Not me

Ol Bum junior had those boys playing

Comment

• i lost $125 across 3 bets

Comment

i lost $125 across 3 bets
                  Light bill isn't getting paid this month.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    Light bill isn't getting paid this month.

I won $50 and I didn't even know who was in the super bowl until the day I made the bet... Thursday of last week.

Comment

• I won $10 on the under!

Comment

I can't hate on Cam, i can't imagine being under that much pressure at such a young age, after facing so much adversity.
                        Shit got tough and he gave up in that game. That's not pressure, that is being a poor competitor. 31 other starting QB's wouldn't have given up, regardless of how tough the defense was playing or what the score was.

His post game interviews were a fucking disgrace as well. He is all smiles and personality when he wins, but sulks his way through when he loses. This is how you conduct an interview after you just got your ass kicked.

Comment

Working...
                        X