No announcement yet.

SB 'L' Broncos & Panthers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love it. I really wanted Denver to win, especially for Ware. Him and Witten both deserve a ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
      Glad I opted out on watching. I enjoyed Bullitt... with my Bose noise cancelling headphones.

No one interrupted and I didn't have to see a bullshit halftime show.
      Puppymonkeybaby!

Comment

Does Peyton really like Budweiser, or did Budweiser find a new way to advertise?

Comment

I'm a long time Peyton manning fan. So I knew he'd win. I'm just glad that arrogant son of a bitch Cam Newton was put in his place today.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
            Does Peyton really like Budweiser, or did Budweiser find a new way to advertise?

Celebrity endorsement just like the walking/talking billboards of NASCAR.

Comment

Pretty damn happy. This team is going to look drastically different next season, so I'm going to enjoy this. Cam got punked, hard. That was embarassing.

Comment

Cam is as poor of a loser as he is a winner.

Who is going to be the first to put Cam into the super bowl babies ad?

Comment

Comment

Boring game and commercials. I will say I went in not caring who won, but about half way through the 1st quarter I found myself really pulling for the Broncos. I am glad Ware got his ring. It was fun and refreshing to watch Miller dominate the entire football game. He was the only player deserving of that MVP. 2 forced fumbels, 2.5 sacks, 6 tackles. Hell he even played some man coverage deep down the field. If he would have turned around, that was an INT for him too.

Oh yea, and the Eli meh face was awesome!

Comment

Glad Manning got another one...poor CAMSHAFT...
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

getting worked

Comment

lol at Cam. Go put on your zebra pants, headphones, and wrap your entire head in a towel dipshit.

Comment

Am I the only one who could not tune out the idiot constantly "woooing" over and over every fucking time Denver had the ball? I thought for sure someone from the CBS sound booth would send some one to find him and shut him up, but CBS football is atrocious, so I shouldn't be surprised their sound quality would be shit for the biggest game of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                              Am I the only one who could not tune out the idiot constantly "woooing" over and over every fucking time Denver had the ball? I thought for sure someone from the CBS sound booth would send some one to find him and shut him up, but CBS football is atrocious, so I shouldn't be surprised their sound quality would be shit for the biggest game of the year.
                              i didn't notice that but it is all over the internet.

I can't watch a game with Phil Simms anymore. Junior Miller pointed out the inside outside loop he continuously says and it makes an already boring experience annoying as well.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                                Take the over!!! Bunch of points gonna be scored. Denver probably covers +6 just a guess
                                Cash that.
                                Originally posted by davbrucas
                                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X