DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > The Garage > Builds

Old 08-13-2019, 03:43 PM   #701
cool cat
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAKE View Post
Well that's cool. Good score on the Mustang Steve stuff too. Do your best to keep that cable off of the headers and you'll have years of happy operation there.

Did you also go for the roller bearing conversion on that clutch pedal pivot? That's worthwhile too.
What he said. Kevin made a bracket to move my cable away from the bell housing to allow lighter clutch pedal feel, and keep it off my headers.
cool cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 02:37 PM   #702
jtotin
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAKE View Post
Well that's cool. Good score on the Mustang Steve stuff too. Do your best to keep that cable off of the headers and you'll have years of happy operation there.

Did you also go for the roller bearing conversion on that clutch pedal pivot? That's worthwhile too.

I didnít. I just did the regular setup for that. May end up getting that too. But yeah, Iím gonna be running shortys, figured it would be easier to keep the cable away from the headers.

Got some more goodies in today. Ended up also having to order a different flywheel. I got an earlier model flywheel that wouldnít work with a late model clutch setup. That and the aluminum separation plate will both be here tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jtotin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
nay would never finish, not 2 late 4 ass monkeys, svo would be done