DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > The Back Porch

The Back Porch General Discussions for topics that don't belong in other forums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2019, 10:42 AM   #101
CWO
...
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 18,894
Default

Find a case of marijuana causing lung cancer and I'll concede.

The island is earth and you are lost
CWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 11:02 AM   #102
Ruffdaddy
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 12,007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWO View Post
Find a case of marijuana causing lung cancer and I'll concede.

The island is earth and you are lost
Find a reputable study that claims it has NEVER caused lung cancer. I didnt state the "fact"...you did...you have to provide the proof.
Ruffdaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 11:12 AM   #103
Ruffdaddy
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 12,007
Default

https://www.lung.org/stop-smoking/sm...ng-health.html

"Smoking marijuana clearly damages the human lung. Research shows that smoking marijuana causes chronic bronchitis and marijuana smoke has been shown to injure the cell linings of the large airways, which could explain why smoking marijuana leads to symptoms such as chronic cough, phlegm production, wheeze and acute bronchitis.4,9"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/

"Conclusions:
Long term cannabis use increases the risk of lung cancer in young adults."
Ruffdaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 12:20 PM   #104
kingjason
Notorious PIG
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Down South
Posts: 7,862
Default

https://www.survivornet.com/articles...sis-is-coming/

SurvivorNet was struck by the number of highly trained surgeons describing in vivid detail the biological ravages of repeated recreational pot smoking. “I’ve seen multiple, multiple cases of it. I see it every day. I’ll give you one for example. A patient never smoked before. Has been smoking weed since they were about 15, about a joint a day. And now they’re 30, 35, and they have a very aggressive lung cancer. They have these changes in their lungs that are emphysematous that you get from smoking,” Dr. Flores says. “Then when you look at their skin, you see the cancer there, just like in a smoker. You see a solid nodule there that’s eating away at the normal one. And patients say, Doc, I didn’t know I could get that from marijuana. They always said marijuana doesn’t cause lung cancer. And that really saddens me.”
__________________
Whos your Daddy?
kingjason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 12:45 PM   #105
bcoop
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 41,942
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
No, I'm just not an addict...I dont expect a pothead to see the world the same as I do. Anyone who smokes daily is easy to spot.
Hahahahaha. Full of shit as usual. You can spot a burnout. YOU can’t spot C level execs that smoke regularly. Guaranteed. You think you know, but you’re too ignorant to realize that you don’t know what you don’t know.

And as usual, anyone that disagrees must be a pothead.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradM View Post
But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah View Post
In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.
bcoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 12:52 PM   #106
CWO
...
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 18,894
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
Find a reputable study that claims it has NEVER caused lung cancer. I didnt state the "fact"...you did...you have to provide the proof.
The proof that something didn't happen? You must be high.
CWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 12:54 PM   #107
CWO
...
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 18,894
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingjason View Post
https://www.survivornet.com/articles...sis-is-coming/

SurvivorNet was struck by the number of highly trained surgeons describing in vivid detail the biological ravages of repeated recreational pot smoking. “I’ve seen multiple, multiple cases of it. I see it every day. I’ll give you one for example. A patient never smoked before. Has been smoking weed since they were about 15, about a joint a day. And now they’re 30, 35, and they have a very aggressive lung cancer. They have these changes in their lungs that are emphysematous that you get from smoking,” Dr. Flores says. “Then when you look at their skin, you see the cancer there, just like in a smoker. You see a solid nodule there that’s eating away at the normal one. And patients say, Doc, I didn’t know I could get that from marijuana. They always said marijuana doesn’t cause lung cancer. And that really saddens me.”
That's it? A story a guy told? Lol

No actual case of an actual marijuana cancer patient
CWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 12:55 PM   #108
CWO
...
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 18,894
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
https://www.lung.org/stop-smoking/sm...ng-health.html

"Smoking marijuana clearly damages the human lung. Research shows that smoking marijuana causes chronic bronchitis and marijuana smoke has been shown to injure the cell linings of the large airways, which could explain why smoking marijuana leads to symptoms such as chronic cough, phlegm production, wheeze and acute bronchitis.4,9"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/

"Conclusions:
Long term cannabis use increases the risk of lung cancer in young adults."
I never said it was harmless.

Also: being in the sun increases the risk of cancer
CWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 01:09 PM   #109
Ruffdaddy
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 12,007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWO View Post
I never said it was harmless.

Also: being in the sun increases the risk of cancer
So its not a fact?
Ruffdaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 01:11 PM   #110
jewozzy
Lifer
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 4,433
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWO View Post
I never said it was harmless.

Also: being in the sun increases the risk of cancer
Is your argument that it does not cause lung "cancer" or "disease". I'm pretty sure multiple people are arguing multiple points with you.
jewozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 01:21 PM   #111
Ruffdaddy
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 12,007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewozzy View Post
Is your argument that it does not cause lung "cancer" or "disease". I'm pretty sure multiple people are arguing multiple points with you.
He stated it's a FACT that weed has NEVER caused lung cancer.

"Fact. Weed smoke has never given anyone, ever, in the history of time, lung cancer."

He is completely and undeniably wrong about that being a fact so now hes hiding behind other cancer causes.
Ruffdaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 03:16 PM   #112
BLAKE
Lifer
 
BLAKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Posts: 23,746
Default

Just checking in to make sure this is another thread where Ruff is arguing with everybody.

Check.

As you were.
BLAKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 04:00 PM   #113
Ruffdaddy
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 12,007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAKE View Post
Just checking in to make sure this is another thread where Ruff is arguing with everybody.

Check.

As you were.
Someone has to keep things stirred up or its going to dry up here.

At least it's not dent logic spam!
Ruffdaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 07:16 PM   #114
CWO
...
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 18,894
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
He stated it's a FACT that weed has NEVER caused lung cancer.

"Fact. Weed smoke has never given anyone, ever, in the history of time, lung cancer."

He is completely and undeniably wrong about that being a fact so now hes hiding behind other cancer causes.
Show me a documented case.
CWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 07:43 PM   #115
CWO
...
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 18,894
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
So its not a fact?
"it"?
CWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 08:22 PM   #116
CWO
...
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 18,894
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewozzy View Post
Is your argument that it does not cause lung "cancer" or "disease". I'm pretty sure multiple people are arguing multiple points with you.
Cannabis does not cause lung cancer, as stated and walked back by kingjason
CWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 08:24 PM   #117
Rick Modena
Cockasaurusmex ®
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Still not luvin da police...
Posts: 32,945
Default

Arguing with Puffdaddie is like arguing with a woman...oh wait...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.
Rick Modena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 10:02 PM   #118
dsrtuckteezy
DON = Fucking awesome
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 5,984
Default

Quit "smoking" weed years ago. Vape is so much better. Still not convinced what all could be in these thc oil cartridges, so i have a dry herb vape. Havent partaked in over 5 months. Can take it or leave it
dsrtuckteezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 10:27 PM   #119
kingjason
Notorious PIG
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Down South
Posts: 7,862
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWO View Post
Cannabis does not cause lung cancer, as stated and walked back by kingjason
Oh please. I through out a quick statement and moved on, and then cleaned it up a little with out tweaking the original reply because actually I could care less. The article I quoted was a doctor that deals with that shit all of the time and his colleagues at UCLA of all places. I honestly don't feel like digging that hard because I don't smoke the stuff. Be my guest and take your chances, just be sure and blame something else if you get lung cancer later. I keep forgetting it is the miracle working cure all drug.
__________________
Whos your Daddy?
kingjason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 06:57 AM   #120
dcs13
Lifer
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,530
Default

Give it a few years. Some attorney will sue the marijuana growers like they did the tobacco companies. You can't inhale any "smoke" and it not cause an issue at some point at some level.
dcs13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dfwbabylungs, dfwstr8edge, i am cornholio!!!, nay #1 polesmoker, nay=white dik addict, redneck faps in church, ruff cnc'd cockbong 4 nay, svo has own strand, svo invented hydroponic, u need more 'shrooms bro, youusesvocockasbong

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:18 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.