X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Well you're a bigger man than most.

Ruffdaddy, you were saying?
    I'm saying you add no value here. Your whole goal is to find any small hole you can to poke in things you don't agree with. You have no constructive posts because you accomplish nothing constructive.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      Lol at thinking I'm the only one that knows you're a joke.

What are your top 3 most used reddit usernames? You don't have to include your throwaways. Don't you want to brag about all the hard work you do for the lefties all day long saving the internets?
      What exactly is the joke though? I'd like to get it too.

Do I really need to repeat myself to you about reddit? I used it for a couple of months, got bored with it, and that was that. Why are you so obsessed with people using reddit, one of the most commonly used sites on the net?

Comment

I'm saying you add no value here. Your whole goal is to find any small hole you can to poke in things you don't agree with. You have no constructive posts because you accomplish nothing constructive.
        That's objectively not true.

Comment

I would argue that Eric is/was the Keystone of this site.

Comment

Not takin side, but he pretty concisely and in a constructive manner, detailed how and why the source link was no so very buenos.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
              Not takin side, but he pretty concisely and in a constructive manner, detailed how and why the source link was no so very buenos.
              He's attempting to discredit the entirety of information you posted by discrediting the source.

That's the exact type of propaganda he's pretending to use as justification for his response.

If he were to say something along the lines of "while a lot of that may be true...19-27 are unproven and 29 is wrong" he wouldn't be able to sway your opinion his direction so easily. You would have retained some of your own thinking.

Its the exact reason fact checking has now turned into biased garbage.

Comment

He's attempting to discredit the entirety of information you posted by discrediting the source.

That's the exact type of propaganda he's pretending to use as justification for his response.

If he were to say something along the lines of "while a lot of that may be true...19-27 are unproven and 29 is wrong" he wouldn't be able to sway your opinion his direction so easily. You would have retained some of your own thinking.

Its the exact reason fact checking has now turned into biased garbage.
                Notice I edited the title to more accurately portray things? As for my opinion, it's still the same, I do believe this whole ordeal is and has been nothing but a tool to try and affect the possibility of Trump being reelected. I've not seen one iota of evidence to substantiate the draconian measures that have been imposed on all.

In effect, it's no worse than the seasonal flu strains that change every year.

Comment

So other Eric detailed exactly why you / the site was wrong. I tried to do so by asking if the "facts" were true, and everyone just blew right over it.

Right off the bat the site raises red flags when you open it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                    Notice I edited the title to more accurately portray things? As for my opinion, it's still the same, I do believe this whole ordeal is and has been nothing but a tool to try and affect the possibility of Trump being reelected. I've not seen one iota of evidence to substantiate the draconian measures that have been imposed on all.

In effect, it's no worse than the seasonal flu strains that change every year.
                    Someone I know had a "Sinus infection" for a week or so, prior to being diagnosed with FLU A and then Covid. I literally stole her water and drank after her and we were in close proximity a lot. Another female was also in close proximity to her a lot, sharing food etc. I never got it, she didn't get it, her spouse didn't get it but it kicked her ass though for 10 days or so. Now they did go to Galveston when she had her "sinus infection", so maybe she picked it up there because it nailed her when she was down there and coming back but they did not stay in a hotel they camped out, didn't eat out. So who knows, but it is a weird one for sure.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      So other Eric detailed exactly why you / the site was wrong. I tried to do so by asking if the "facts" were true, and everyone just blew right over it.

Right off the bat the site raises red flags when you open it.
                      Admittedly, someone whom I regard as much smarter than myself shared it, so I assumed(as goes the cliché) that he'd validated it's veracity. :|

Comment

Don’t neglect my two replies, sweetie. Honestly when was the last time anyone actually requested you elaborate on anything as I have? I’d think you’d be frothing at the invitation.

Who came in here talking shit and throwing out personal attacks? I’ll give you a minute to review the transcripts. You are the joke you claim I am.

Comment

Ahh the ole "no im not...you are!1!!". Go ahead and tuck tail like always. See you in a few weeks.

Now how many of the facts in the original link are true? Don't blab about the false ones...which are true? Let's see how far gone you are.

Comment

Ahh the ole "no im not...you are!1!!". Go ahead and tuck tail like always. See you in a few weeks.

Now how many of the facts in the original link are true? Don't blab about the false ones...which are true? Let's see how far gone you are.
                            I like how you don't answer questions but always have more of them. Did I or did I not offer constructive enough criticism for someone to openly change their mind in this thread? When was the last time you saw anyone on the internet say they changed their mind or were wrong when presented with new facts? How is that not constructive?

I'm not going to dance for you so you can justify your little temper tantrum. Maybe you should call me some more names, while saying I'm just on here to jump on people. It's doing wonders for that credibility you already had so much of. *snort*

Comment

Exactly. You know if you acknowledge the truth it diminishes your attempt at controlling information and perception. So you have to keep the scope of your attacks at the absolute highest level, otherwise the propaganda is ineffective.

Your political affiliation literally is keeping you from admitting that he's posted some factual data.

Comment

Here's some truth:

Am I?

It then starts giving you facts, backed up with sources. Great. But the further down you go, the more those sources (you checked all of them, right?) start getting blended in with conspiracy theory sites, dubious news sources (The Daily fucking Mail?), and even links back to their own articles as evidence.
                                I mean I guess I could have elaborated a little more on the first sources being more credible than the later ones, but anyone with some basic critical thinking skills could clearly understand what I am saying here. If not, the follow up certainly should have gotten you there, right?:

The reason Facebook pointed out this was bullshit isn’t because every single thing stated in it was bullshit. They did it because it contains enough dubious information to be considered misinformation.
                                Despite all this evidence to the contrary of what you're saying, you're dead set on attacking me:

Yet He did retain his own thinking. It says clearly at the top of the thread "not ALL are accurate." Which reflects the fact that I wasn't even attacking everything stated to begin with.

Instead of me pointlessly pointing out which ones are true, why don't you do some work and post them up? You've done nothing constructive in this thread at all. You demand answers and action from others while slinging insults and providing nothing of value yourself.

You also have zero idea what my political affiliations are. I mean, none, no idea, as evidenced by your idiotic guesses. But you are that kind of guy that is desperate to put others in boxes so that you can feel comfortable and avoid thinking. The stink of it is all over you.

Comment

Working...
                                X