Entertain me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entertain me

Holy shit its boring at work. Tell me some good new years eve stories.

Any of you make it till midnight this year?

My girlfriend and I have a lingering case of covid so we made the rounds to all the Tejano themed clubs in Dallas on New Year's Eve. Sharing is caring.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      My girlfriend and I have a lingering case of covid so we made the rounds to all the Tejano themed clubs in Dallas on New Year's Eve. Sharing is caring.
      My neighbor died from Covid the day after, that stuff works fast.

Comment

We invited some friends over. 4 adults and 7 kids between us. It's the first year we've kept our kids up til midnight.

My youngest fell asleep on the couch but everyone else made it to midnight. My kids are typically very early risers (morning people like their mom) but they all slept in the next morning.

Yeah, the board got old. Post a new years thread and it's talk of death and kids.

Comment

All around the wife and I too. One of our close friends was admitted to Parkland on Sunday, he's currently on oxygen, he had to be wheel chaired into the emergency room,

Shit is for real
          sigpic
          "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
          through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
          We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
          my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

Originally posted by prostock1 View Post
            All around the wife and I too. One of our close friends was admitted to Parkland on Sunday, he's currently on oxygen, he had to be wheel chaired into the emergency room,

Shit is for real
            My neighbor had a Christmas party and of the 15 or so attendees 7 tested positive. He's the only one that's passed away but he was also elderly and not exactly healthy.

Comment

Man. I was hoping for stories about 6 drugs and rock and roll. Not kids sleeping in and people dying.

Shit.

Comment

Sounds like you need attentions paid to your butts hole.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                  sounds like you need attentions paid to your butts hole.
                  pitb 15?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    pitb 15?
                    You also need to start watching Letterkenny.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                      You also need to start watching Letterkenny.
                      And that's what I appreciates about you.

Comment

You should go shake biden and heels up hands and congratulate them on their win.

Comment

Hell its getting to the point of show hands who hasn't had Covid or been exposed.

My kiddo popped positive middle of December then again before Christmas. I was negative I missed Christmas and my birthday stuck in a Laquinta hotel for three weeks (he popped positive on a second test.) He didn't get sick so that's all that matters.
                          Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Comment

I did laundry, posted a few things on Ebay thru the day, surfed the net, played with my dog on and off and then listened to the gunfire erupt at midnight and then went to bed.

Comment

Working...
                              X