No announcement yet.

final vote tally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• either party having total control is beyond sketchy.

fuck bro, o'rourke as governor. i get tired of people saying because texas is just so fucking texas, but texifornia here we come if that happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Democrats flipped one Senate seat in Georgia and it looks like they're probably going to get the other one too, which will give them control of the Senate, and basically the entire government. Going to be an interesting couple of years.
      Right now sitting at my desk I'm wishing I had a cushy state or federal job rather than running my own business.

Its bad enough City of Arlington is bending me over on property taxes to pay for all the new stadiums.....now I'll have to also pay for all the programs like studying miniature goats mating habits.
      Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

• I can't help but feel this is a turning point in the country. I fear we will never get it back. Packed courts, one party rule, and a hard left media to me mean basically they will go unchecked and make it so they will never loose power again. I have this bad feeling democracy is dead. We've lost. Someone please tell me I am wrong and overreacting.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Democrats flipped one Senate seat in Georgia and it looks like they're probably going to get the other one too, which will give them control of the Senate, and basically the entire government. Going to be an interesting couple of years.
          Technically it's a 50/50 split in the senate with of course the VP being the tie breaker.

I think between Mitt Romney, Kyrsten Sinema and Joe Manchin the Republicans will have plenty of influence even as the minority party. The senate is going to have to actually work together for a change.

Comment

• trump jr said this is bullshit on national tv! haha

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
              I can't help but feel this is a turning point in the country. I fear we will never get it back. Packed courts, one party rule, and a hard left media to me mean basically they will go unchecked and make it so they will never loose power again. I have this bad feeling democracy is dead. We've lost. Someone please tell me I am wrong and overreacting.

Yep, get ready for Supreme court packing, gun grabbing, Chinese ass kissing to commence.

Hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

In regards to the mainstream media there is some small hope IMO it is dying off and smaller content creators have a chance to make it that do real journalism. Just depends if they are able to survive FB, YT, etc censoring them.
              1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
              1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
              2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                trump jr said this is bullshit on national tv! haha
                lol so did his dad

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                  lol so did his dad
                  i saw that! haha

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                    I can't help but feel this is a turning point in the country. I fear we will never get it back. Packed courts, one party rule, and a hard left media to me mean basically they will go unchecked and make it so they will never loose power again. I have this bad feeling democracy is dead. We've lost. Someone please tell me I am wrong and overreacting.
                    Trump, Biden, Democrats, Republicans, it doesn't matter, because none of them care about the American people. It's all about money and power. What exactly did Trump and the republicans do for the American people?

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                    fuck bro, o'rourke as governor. i get tired of people saying because texas is just so fucking texas, but texifornia here we come if that happens.
                    Look around you man, we're already Texifornia. Traffic? Check. Smog? Check. Property prices? Check. Regulations? Check. Illegal immigrants? Check.

Comment

• Is Anthony in DC? Did he just storm The Capitol?

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                        Is Anthony in DC? Did he just storm The Capitol?
                        i'd be shocked if he weren't, or maybe he's just laying low after being kicked in the teeth so many times by Eric

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          Huh?
                          Don't you own a Tremor? I get all my loser friends confused, so I might be mistaken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            Don't you own a Tremor? I get all my loser friends confused, so I might be mistaken.
                            look you calloused hand poor hand job giving fuck, the question of IF I own one wasn't an issue, it's the WHEN part that was confusing me.
                            sigpic

Comment

• He gets weak in the knees when he sees it
                              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                                look you calloused hand poor hand job giving fuck, the question of IF I own one wasn't an issue, it's the WHEN part that was confusing me.
                                Bitch, you KNOW I have the softest hands in the business.

Comment

Working...
                                X