COVID "Facts", not all are accurate. :|

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COVID "Facts", not all are accurate. :|

FB instantly put their "false" overlay on this, presumably because it doesn't fit their agenda.

The only person I personally know of having it said he had a temperature for one night and that was the only symptom he had. He had to quarantine for two weeks, which he said he did, and he popped positive again at the end of the two weeks. So he missed a month of work because of it.

Comment

Are they true?

Comment

18. There is still little to no scientific evidence for the effectiveness of cloth face masks in the general population, and the introduction of mandatory masks couldn’t contain or slow the epidemic in most countries. Some experts warn that face masks may interfere with normal breathing and may become “germ carriers” if used repeatedly.

Comment

My entire house had it. Five people. We all had different symptoms. Littlest is 8. I wouldn’t have known she was sick if we all weren’t already there. My husband lasted 14 days and was just worn down, no taste or smell, lots of leg and back pain and ran a high fever for a few days. The teens 16 & 19 ran fevers lost taste and smell and were super tired. I on the other hand was bad. Fever, pain, cough, hard to breathe, oxygen dipping to 90. Ended up on two full regiments of dexamathazone (sp) 10 days each time, inhalers, and an antibiotic for the pneumonia that came with it. I ended up in the er with tachycardia after everything was done. I was supper sick for 28 days. My hair is falling out so much that I now have short new hair growing in. I have Mis-a now and have appointments to go to a cardiologist and back to an eye doctor because my vision has deteriorated. I have a constant rash on my face that looks like shingles but nothing shows on tests. And now to top it off my fillings are falling out.

So yeah, everyone’s symptoms are way different and it’s not as bad as they made it out to be. It’s sucks that the whole thing was so politicized and not allowed to be what it is. A really crappy virus that showed up and science needs time to figure it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Who the hell is this, and why havent I seen her butt hole?

Comment

Just cause I don’t post doesn’t mean I haven’t been here for years.

Comment

Alright. Give me a day, day and a half to find the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by centexchick View Post
                  I have Mis-a now and have appointments to go to a cardiologist and back to an eye doctor because my vision has deteriorated.
                  What's Mis-a now?

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                    What's Mis-a now?

Multi-system Inflamatory syndrome-adult. It’s their new title for all things they don’t understand.

Comment

I know multiple people who have had it. I have been quarantined twice and tested once due to possible exposure but nothing as of now. My cousin caught it shortly after Memorial day and was admitted to a hospital with double pneumonia a week later for 3 days. Her entire family came down with random issues..fever, cough, hard to breathe but after several days all recovered and are now testing negative. 3 of my coworkers tested positive..one of them became deathly ill...high fever (over 104), admitted for several days at Baylor, and though recovered...is still experiencing fatigue and weakness. I also know 3 people who died from it. I still believe it is just another flu...and the typical flu kills a lot of people every year. Eventually the vast majority of the population will have been exposed to this virus and immunity will develop. Yes it will kill more people. It is not a reason to shut down the world, the economy, and hide in the basement.

Comment

I probably know close to a dozen people who have had it and only 2 had it kind of bad but no different than the flu and none ended up in the hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                          ...and the typical flu kills a lot of people every year.
                          Except 2020. No one died of the flu in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by centexchick View Post
                            My entire house had it. Five people. We all had different symptoms. Littlest is 8. I wouldn’t have known she was sick if we all weren’t already there. My husband lasted 14 days and was just worn down, no taste or smell, lots of leg and back pain and ran a high fever for a few days. The teens 16 & 19 ran fevers lost taste and smell and were super tired. I on the other hand was bad. Fever, pain, cough, hard to breathe, oxygen dipping to 90. Ended up on two full regiments of dexamathazone (sp) 10 days each time, inhalers, and an antibiotic for the pneumonia that came with it. I ended up in the er with tachycardia after everything was done. I was supper sick for 28 days. My hair is falling out so much that I now have short new hair growing in. I have Mis-a now and have appointments to go to a cardiologist and back to an eye doctor because my vision has deteriorated. I have a constant rash on my face that looks like shingles but nothing shows on tests. And now to top it off my fillings are falling out.

So yeah, everyone’s symptoms are way different and it’s not as bad as they made it out to be. It’s sucks that the whole thing was so politicized and not allowed to be what it is. A really crappy virus that showed up and science needs time to figure it out.

What is your blood type?

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                              What is your blood type?
                              b-

My only underlying issue is I'm overweight. Yeah, I'm not a perfect model specimen...I exercised as much as I wanted (or did before it's gonna be a while before I'm able to walk the block with out feeling like my chest is going to explode). That's literally the only thing that I can see that set me on the craptastic side of things.

Masks don't work. We wore them. My parents wore them, we maintained social distancing with my parents and grandmother who is 93. My Mom who is a hot mess of issues was getting over radiation and chemo treatment for breast cancer and ended up catching it from us, most likely from our 8 year old daughter. We were doing all the shopping for all three households. Went to HEB, a week later a news story comes out that on the day we were there multiple checkers went home sick and subsequently tested positive. It didn't matter that at that point we were coming home unloading groceries to garage, changing clothes in garage and then immediately taking showers. We did the sanitizer going in and coming out. It's all a crock of shit. Everyone is gonna get it at some point.

They need to open the world back up and let things go back to normal. Or what ever version of normal we will have for a while. The point of locking down was to avoid overwhelming the hospitals....that's past....

Comment

Working...
                              X