Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm now a LTC instructor (license to carry) if anybody is interested.
    "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
    http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
    Factory Five MK4 Cobra
    Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
    http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
    www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
    sigpic

Comment

• I forgot.about this thread. Just want to throw this.out there. When you go to renew your electricity contracts, or starting a new service, shoot me a PM. I'll show you my old reliant bill and then see if I can save you some money with Ambit.

Careful, my Reliant bill was quite misleading when I first looked at it. Hit my site and give me a ring for a non-binding quote. I've helped many folks save 5-10% on their bill. Personally, I'm saving $65 a month! Going to come in real handy with the holidays just around the corner. (Saved so much, I paid $130 to get out of my reliant bill 8 months early.)
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• I recently ditched my old Tech career and now work for G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair. We give free estimates, have a better warranty and service all of the metroplex and surrounding areas. We do drainage solutions (french drains, seamless gutters, etc.) as well. 817-222-9253

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
          I recently ditched my old Tech career and now work for G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair. We give free estimates, have a better warranty and service all of the metroplex and surrounding areas. We do drainage solutions (french drains, seamless gutters, etc.) as well. 817-222-9253
          Pm sent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• I'm looking for rental/leasing agents. Apartment, condo, mobile home parks, etc. Have a referral p4ogram that pays $25 per closing customer. If you, or anyone you know, fit the bill, please shoot me a pm with a phone number.
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• I don't know if this is allowed though it seems like a few people have posted "want" ads. Mods delete if it's a no-no.

We've got a few things we're looking to get done and I'd prefer to help out a fellow car nut. Shoot me a PM if you or someone close to you can do any of the following:
              • Body work: Fox body - repair dent in the left rear fender, not serious but not tiny
              • Body work - 2011 F150 - minor front bumper alignment. The body guy that installed it (Harley Davidson front-end) didn't do a great job getting it aligned.
              • Septic work - install new lateral lines, inspect current setup (just bought a 50 year old house)
              • Appliance repair - fridge won't cool below 43-44 degrees
              • Carpet work - I need to repair a hole in our subfloor (pier and beam) and I need someone to stitch the carpet back after I fix the repair

I did read the thread but many of the posts are ancient so I figured I'd ping anyone still reading this.
              Last edited by TX_92_Notch; 03-29-2017, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• Do we have a fence guy? Looking to get 20' replaced

Comment

• I need some tires. I PMed diablo rojo a few days ago, but haven't heard from him yet. We got anyone else?

Comment

• crickets in here...

Comment

• Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                      Do we have a fence guy? Looking to get 20' replaced
                      I need a fence guy too, probably have 50-60' to be replaced
                      Originally posted by Nash B.
                      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Message Junior for fence work!
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• do we have a roof guy anymore?

Comment

• A good friend of mine is doing my roof this week. I have no problem associating my name to his. I have no vested interest. However, give Roney a call and tell him I sent you. He'll treat you right..

Top Rated Roofing
                            Roney Pollard- owner
                            817-808-7304

Comment

• LMR discount code? TEXTAX no longer works and I don't feel like paying the tax...
                              Originally posted by stevo
                              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• My employer just became a baja designs dealer, our primary business is law enforcement vehicle upfits from full builds, upgrades to decommissioning and two way communications from mobiles to repeaters and everything in between.

Comment

Working...
                                X