Ebay Guru's...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay Guru's...

What am I missing ? Great feedback, the price is way low. Best I've found is $995 at the usual place I deal with.. Says they've sold hundreds, but none of them show up in their feedback. Doesn't say refurbished or grey market..
    Can anyone spot an issue ?
    Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Nikon D5600 DSLR Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens - Black at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Considering that the seller has 100% positive feedback, I'm going to venture to say it's legit.

The comments are "great seller, as described, quick shipping, and great customer service."

There is a positive feedback for this exact camera about 13 or 14 post down.

Comment

It's online elsewhere for a similar price point at actual stores...

You may be comparing the camera body only to the prices of Camera + Lens packages

Comment

No lenses?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          It's online elsewhere for a similar price point at actual stores...

You may be comparing the camera body only to the prices of Camera + Lens packages
          Thats a "grey market" import. I usually deal with B&H, they're great.. Im cheap..
          Im afraid the bay one is great market as well, just can't find it on the ad
          Last edited by dcs13; 11-10-2017, 08:05 AM. Reason: added

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            No lenses?
            Don't need no stinkin lenses..
            Im a Nikon guy, got a few already.. Real money is in good glass and thankfully they keep the same mount and format.

Comment

If it wasn't grey market it'd say it has a manufacturer warranty. Nikon dealers aren't going to help you if it has problems.

If you ever plan on doing any serious work I'd recommend spending more and getting a full frame camera. These aren't bad cameras for casual users but thanks to the smaller image sensor you have to crop pretty much every image and you aren't getting the full use of your lenses.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                If it wasn't grey market it'd say it has a manufacturer warranty. Nikon dealers aren't going to help you if it has problems.

If you ever plan on doing any serious work I'd recommend spending more and getting a full frame camera. These aren't bad cameras for casual users but thanks to the smaller image sensor you have to crop pretty much every image and you aren't getting the full use of your lenses.
                I'd like the d500, but, I'm kinda frugal. I'm still shooting a D70s, so you know how behind I am

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                  I'd like the d500, but, I'm kinda frugal. I'm still shooting a D70s, so you know how behind I am
                  Well in that case get a Pixel 2, it'll blow that D70 away at everything and be able to make phone calls.

Comment

It says Body Only. What does that mean?
                    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                      It says Body Only. What does that mean?
                      No lenses, just the camera "body"

Comment

Working...
                      X