No announcement yet.

For you bird fans..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I opened this thread hoping it was actually about birds, all excited that I may not be the only birdwatcher on here.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
      I opened this thread hoping it was actually about birds, all excited that I may not be the only birdwatcher on here.
      Fag.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Lawl.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          Fag.
          I'd much rather see a Spoon-Billed Sandpiper in the wild than an '86 T-bird on the street.

Comment

I'd much rather see a Spoon-Billed Sandpiper in the wild than an '86 T-bird on the street.
            I'd rather hit a spoon-billed Sandpiper on the road in an 86 T-bird.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'd rather look at a Red-Butted Baboon than a two tone Ford Explora.
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'm just baiting Jared into responding with one of his poems.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                    I'm just baiting Jared into responding with one of his poems.
                    Yes! It's been too long.

Comment

Damn, these things multiply.. Needed a few parts for mine, so I found this one and bought it cheap. This one is clean as well. V6 motor has bad heads.. Body is really straight ..

Comment

Visually almost identical to my first car! That brings back some good memories.

Comment

Man I was looking for an 86 like that for a while this past year. Just couldn't find one that fit the bill. That car would have been perfect.

Comment

Heres a few pics of the Black bird. The 5.0 runs great. Has a new A/C system, new radiator, water pump, hoses,etc.. (hopefully heater core). Somebody took care of this one. Interior is a clean, but the leather is cracked bad..Maybe some black seats will tone down that bad 80's vibe..

Comment

I'd drive the crap out of that thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X