Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    Would seriously consider buying if they were still in production.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            Must be Korean.
            i eat pussy

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
              i eat pussy
              Yeah I get what he was trying to say, but it looks a lot more like he eats cats. Nobody says "My neighbor's pussy keeps getting on top of my car and leaving paw prints" or "I gotta get some puss food on the way home from work".
              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                Yeah I get what he was trying to say, but it looks a lot more like he eats cats. Nobody says "My neighbor's pussy keeps getting on top of my car and leaving paw prints" or "I gotta get some puss food on the way home from work".
                My neighbor's pussy gets drunk while he's at work and walks around the house naked with the blinds up! haha

Comment

My neighbor's pussy gets drunk while he's at work and walks around the house naked with the blinds up! haha
                  Pics or it doesn't happen............!

Comment

• Sounds like a domesticated long hair alley cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                      Pics or it doesn't happen............!
                      Sorry I'm not a famous movie star

Comment

Yeah pretty sure she's sending you a message
                        WH

Comment

• Comment

• Harrison Ford tore that pooter up!

Comment

• A rare kind of cloud made an appearance in southeast KELOLAND last week.

The hole punch cloud is a rare and extremely fascinating cloud type. And late last week, the rare phenomenon was spotted in our area.

Viewers sent in pictures via Facebook. Hole punch clouds are also known as fallstreak holes. These aren’t formed by one of Bob Ross’ happy little accidents but they are formed in a pretty cool way.

It all starts in a cirrocumulus or altocumulus cloud very high up in the atmosphere. The clouds are made up of supercooled water, which is liquid water that is below freezing.

Once a tiny ice particle bumps into the water droplet that droplet will freeze. This causes a chain reaction where other water droplets in the immediate area freeze and fall out of the cloud thus leaving behind a hole in the original cirrocumulus or altocumulus cloud.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X