Dale Earnhardt Jr will be making his last ever NASCAR start this Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dale Earnhardt Jr will be making his last ever NASCAR start this Sunday

I saw him win his first race, here in Texas. And I got to see him run his last lap here. Dale's always seemed like a cool guy. The sport's going to miss him.
    but I totally get him leaving.

Comment

It's going to be weird not seeing him next season. It will also be weird not seeing Matt Kenseth as well next year.
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

There has been a bunch of drivers leaving the sport the last couple years. Carl Edwards and Tony S.

Comment

the france family restructured the royalties on merchandise about 5 years ago...... since then....mutiny aboard the ship
          Last edited by Grape; 11-14-2017, 09:17 PM. Reason: spelling
          pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Teresa Earnhardt did not let Budweiser use the #8 anywhere in this video! watch closely great editing!!! you'll get a glimpse of #8 but not a slow shot of it,

It's not on his door in the 2004 Daytona 500 part after he won in this video or in the shot of him coming through turns 3/4 on the final lap in the 2001 Pepsi 400.

she's a real motherfucker!

Comment

It’s terribly disappointing what happened in the wake of Senior’s untimely passing. Teresa should be ashamed.

Comment

Fuck that hypocrite! Says he supports America, but also supports the nfl players protest.

Comment

Originally posted by Hell-Bent SS View Post
                  There has been a bunch of drivers leaving the sport the last couple years. Carl Edwards and Tony S.
                  Pretty much every driver from 2000 (rookie year) isn't racing anymore. Martin, Jarrett, Labonte, both Burtons, Earnhardt, Wallace.
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

overrated just like his daddy.
                    gordo is king

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      gordo is king
                      Senior overrated?

Comment

gordo is king
                        Wouldn't say sr was overrated, but Gordon was a badass! Johnson is a beast as well!! The pure talent that guy has is amazing!! Check out some of his awesome saves!

Comment

Won 76 Winston Cup races. 7 Winston Cup Championships and tied Richard Petty's record.

Not underrated, was one of the best drivers in NASCAR history.

Comment

On a similar note if any of you follow Flying Sparks Garage on youtube the host is doing a TV show with Taylor Earnhardt right now. It's a local channel and the wife has done lots of stuff with the Roadkill guys. If I remember right they were the second car on the power tour last year and she spent a lot of it riding in the muscle truck.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                              On a similar note if any of you follow Flying Sparks Garage on youtube the host is doing a TV show with Taylor Earnhardt right now. It's a local channel and the wife has done lots of stuff with the Roadkill guys. If I remember right they were the second car on the power tour last year and she spent a lot of it riding in the muscle truck.
                              Show me a man that wouldn't let her ride shotgun, and I'll show you a man who'd smoke Spacey's meat wagon voluntarily.

that's a good looking lady with a head for cars.

Comment

Working...
                              X