No announcement yet.

Ever know anybody that got stabbed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got stabbed in the left fore arm by a redneck with a boot knife as I was pulling his head down for knee to the face. I was worried that I would bleed to death if I took it out, so I continued to stomp him until he stopped squirming before removing it.

I did what Mr. Rat did, but used mycetracin (sp?). A few weeks of that and butterfly bandaids and all I have left is barely noticeable scar after 12 or so years.

Comment

No carless chris references? Son, I an disappoint.

Comment

I stabbed my thigh with a drywall knife about 1/4" deep. I could see the fat in there.

Comment

I dont like to talk about it. But yes I have been stabbed more then 19 times in two seperate fights. Have all 19 scares to prove every one.

You dont feel it though when your getting stabbed. Remember trading licks as a kid in your arm. Well its like getting hit in the arm in the same spot when after the 7 or 8th hit you start to feel it in the bone. That is how I would describe thet pain of being stabbe . I never knew I was stabbed until the 8th time of the guy stabbing me when I said oh shit. I better do something or this guy is going to kill me. The two in my lower back I didnt even know I had been stabbed till after the fight was over

I have some nasty scares from my stab wounds when I was 19 & two really nasty ones in my lower back

Here are some of the scares left from when I was 19 & the two in my lower are at 29 & the leg was part of the first time

Last edited by SEB; 12-20-2011, 06:17 AM.
          GOD BLESS TEXAS
          August Landscaping
          214-779-7278
          Seb's high class.
          He'll mow your grass.
          He'll kick your ass.
          And while his kidney stones pass,
          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

My right forearm with a boxcutter, it bled like I got shot by a shotgun. lol.

Comment

I got stabbed in the palm of my hand with a buck knife, bone stopped the blade. I bled like a son of a bitch for a few min then the pain kicked in. that sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                I dont like to talk about it. But yes I have been stabbed more then 19 times in two seperate fights. Have all 19 scares to prove every one.

You dont feel it though when your getting stabbed. Remember trading licks as a kid in your arm. Well its like getting hit in the arm in the same spot when after the 7 or 8th hit you start to feel it in the bone. That is how I would describe the pain of being stabbe . I never knew I was stabbed until the 8th time of the guy stabbing me when I said oh shit. I better do something or this guy is going to kill me. The two in my lower back I didnt even know I had been stabbed till after the fight was over

I have some nasty scares from my stab wounds when I was 19 & two really nasty ones in my lower back
                jeez!
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                  jeez!
                  LOL, it's no surprise really. SEB is an all out, straight blast type of guy. When you face an adversary with a knife, it's not IF you get cut, but rather how badly you ARE going to get cut.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    LOL, it's no surprise really. SEB is an all out, straight blast type of guy. When you face an adversary with a knife, it's not IF you get cut, but rather how badly you ARE going to get cut.
                    I thought I saw a knife in that fight video.

Comment

I was stabbed twice in the back when I was a high school freshman. It was done by my crazy neighbor. He was almost 40.

Comment

<---------Doesn't live in the big city...but always brings a gun to a knife fight anyway.
                        70' Chevelle RagTop
                        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

One of my cousins was stabbed at the going away party we were having for him for going into the Marines. While the party was going, some wetbacks walking by outside started talking shit to the young kids and my cousin went out to help break it up, he got stabbed in the side basically in the heart, and bled out and died in my mothers arms in the front yard while we watched hopeless. The ambulance arrived about ten minutes after he stopped gasping for air.

The wetback ended up being 16 and not much happened to him legally, but he was found decomposing in a pile of trash a few years later in Crawford Park

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Shit's gettin' real in here.

My grandpa was stabbed in the leg by a German bayonet in WWII. He pulled it out and unloaded his 1911 in the German's face. That's the only story I've heard of his time in the Army, and I wish every day that I could have talked to him more before he passed away. He said he didn't feel pain because he was so amped on adrenaline, just an immense pressure. He said it hurt when he pulled it out, though.

Comment

A chick came after me with a knife once. Several friends have been stabbed, and a handful have been shot.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I stabbed myself in the hand once while working on a friend's car with the blade from a Gerber mutliuse tool. The hard part is pulling the blade back out once its gone in. I still have an inch long scar on my left hand from it.

Comment

Working...
                                X