• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is some sick shit:

Comment

• The Barron effect:

Comment

• A white teacher was awarded almost $5 million in a racial discrimination suit after being fired by administrators at the historically black college of Harris-Stowe State Un

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          Now for revenge...

Should be get a few millions from the dynamic duo to go toward the wall...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...se_133953.html

Comment

• Already revising history. No mention at all of the attacker pledging allegiances to ISIS.

Comment

• Here's the Islamic Terrorist's Dad campaigning for Hillary.

Comment

Already revising history. No mention at all of the attacker pledging allegiances to ISIS.

George Orwell's future is our present.
                1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                Work In Progress

Comment

• And here's his dad at a Hillary rally:

Comment

• and here's all the people he killed.

And here's all the people the left shit on by not protecting them from a religion dead set on killing every gay person on the planet.

Unless you count the the Islamic proclivity for fucking little boys and forcing 10 ur old girls to marry. Homosexuality is okay if it's paedophilic.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                      I think I'm going to throw a party when she dies.
                      I went ape shit crazy at a titty bar celebrating the death of Ted Kennedy.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

and here's all the people he killed.

And here's all the people the left shit on by not protecting them from a religion dead set on killing every gay person on the planet.

Unless you count the the Islamic proclivity for fucking little boys and forcing 10 ur old girls to marry. Homosexuality is okay if it's paedophilic.
                        The people who are Muslims today traditionally would crawl over a fine as hell women to fuck a boy in his ass.

There is something that I can agree with Islam about, the world is a better place without the people killed at the Pulse night club being alive anymore. I am just mad that he killed our faggots who had the right to be what ever the fuck they wanted to be.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Already revising history. No mention at all of the attacker pledging allegiances to ISIS.
                          because he never did. he was ashamed to be gay and lashed out....

can you relate now?
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post

can you relate now?

He didn't???
                            In a call to 9-1-1 during the shooting, Mateen identified himself as "Mujahideen", "Islamic Soldier", and "Soldier of God";[2][3] and pledged his allegiance multiple times to the militant jihadist group Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL).[4] He said the shooting was "triggered" by an airstrike in Iraq that killed Abu Wahib, an ISIL commander, six weeks before.[5]

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              He didn't???
                              Once again shitbirds never let facts derail their agenda. The only question now is which shitbirds are more dangerous the Soros type or their retard lemmings like naynuffin. It's a crying shame they'll never both be blown up by the same Musi expressing his undying love to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post

can you relate now?
                                You couldn't do 5 seconds of googling to avoid looking like an idiot?

Willfully ignorant.

“I pledge my alliance to (ISIS leader) abu bakr al Baghdadi..may Allah accept me,” Mateen wrote in one post early Sunday morning. “The real muslims will never accept the filthy ways of the west” …“You kill innocent women and children by doing us airstrikes..now taste the Islamic state vengeance.”

Comment

Working...
                                X