Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Left’s Sirens Are Already Hinting Our Culture Wars Will End In Another Civil War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    I’ll just say this... anyone thinking the far left won’t bring a hell of a fight are delusional. Two of the biggest firearm-hoarding individuals I know are left of left. I’m talking suppressed SBR ARs, Barretts, 300/308/338 variants, one has an M16 lower reciever, etc. This “the left hates guns” fallacy is going to cause a lot of issues. They have money and collect firearms, but they believe in gun control for those not of their ilk (high earning elitist left-of-left progressives).

If the shit hits the fan there will be a lot of dead conservatives That run into a hail of Antifa bullets, coming from guns that the left happily owns yet feels only they should possess.
    Those few, vs the hoard of conservatives that have gun stashes like that. I've never met a lefty that would even go near a gun. They hate the very idea that a gun could exist. Again I don't doubt that they're out there. Of course they are. But you're not going to have a 50/50 split when one side abhors guns, and the other side fucking loves them. No way.

Lets use another example. Vegans vs normal people. The vegans/vegitarians have to come up with all the meat they can, in very short order. Like right now, cause that is when the shit is going down. They've got to get all the meat they can find from their own houses, or maybe they can scrounge up a little bit from somewhere. All the stores are closed and or looted until further notice. Now they have to compete with what little meat they could manage to come up with, against the normal people that all have a bit of meat in the fridge. And, then you've got a fat lot of those normal people, who had a ton of meat in their freezer. On top of that they have to have the skill to cook the meat in a fashion that someone would think tastes good. Who's going to win the competition?

This is no different.

Oh and most of the vegans are too scared to come to the competition. Because they're women and girlymen.
    WH

Comment

i need a safe place vs hold my beer and watch this . not even a fare fight .

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        Those few, vs the hoard of conservatives that have gun stashes like that. I've never met a lefty that would even go near a gun. They hate the very idea that a gun could exist. Again I don't doubt that they're out there. Of course they are. But you're not going to have a 50/50 split when one side abhors guns, and the other side fucking loves them. No way.

Lets use another example. Vegans vs normal people. The vegans/vegitarians have to come up with all the meat they can, in very short order. Like right now, cause that is when the shit is going down. They've got to get all the meat they can find from their own houses, or maybe they can scrounge up a little bit from somewhere. All the stores are closed and or looted until further notice. Now they have to compete with what little meat they could manage to come up with, against the normal people that all have a bit of meat in the fridge. And, then you've got a fat lot of those normal people, who had a ton of meat in their freezer. On top of that they have to have the skill to cook the meat in a fashion that someone would think tastes good. Who's going to win the competition?

This is no different.

Oh and most of the vegans are too scared to come to the competition. Because they're women and girlymen.
        What the fuck are you rambling about? I came back to reply to your other reply after I watched the video but this post made my head hurt. What do vegans have to do with anything we have all been discussing?
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

This is no different.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            What the fuck are you rambling about? I came back to reply to your other reply after I watched the video but this post made my head hurt. What do vegans have to do with anything we have all been discussing?
            I know you understood the example. If not then I really don't have any business arguing with you. Here I'll dumb it down:

1 side hates one thing. The other side loves the one thing. Now they must fight, and the side that hates the 1 thing has to pick it up and use it.

Is that simple enough for you? Do you get it?
            WH

Comment

I know you understood the example. If not then I really don't have any business arguing with you. Here I'll dumb it down:

1 side hates one thing. The other side loves the one thing. Now they must fight, and the side that hates the 1 thing has to pick it up and use it.

Wooden dumbbell racks?

Comment

Just because you don't like something doesn't mean you have no idea how to use it. The extreme left is just as free as I am to buy guns, pay for training, and practice to become effecient. Two or three others have already provided examples of that.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

LOL.. what the fuck ever. They are singing the same horse shit the extreme right has been for decades.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              LOL.. what the fuck ever. They are singing the same horse shit the extreme right has been for decades.
                              .... while many of us in the middle quietly prepare for the day it may (or hopefully not) all go down.

Comment

It's going to happen. It's just a matter of who the players are going to be. IMO it will be a religious war between Islam and Christianity.

Comment

Working...
                                X