New F250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New F250

Do we still have a dealer hook up on the board? Dad is looking for a 17 - 18 F-250 and can't find what he's looking for on any local lots.
    G'Day Mate

Might try Vernon Ford, they keep a good stock of F250s and are supposed to be easy to deal with.

Comment

Holiday Ford here in Whitesboro has a good reputation as well. 903-564-3594

Comment

What exactly is he looking for? I mainly haul F250's and F350's.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
          What exactly is he looking for? I mainly haul F250's and F350's.
          I'm not looking for anything spectacular on one, just drop any one of them off at my house.

Comment

I bought my 17 from Holiday Ford a couple weeks ago. Easy deal. They've got a huge inventory of no option lariats also. They are hard to find that way. I didn't go that route, but I wanted very particular color/interior and a couple had to have options.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
              I'm not looking for anything spectacular on one, just drop any one of them off at my house.
              I leave the keys in the trucks / cars when I load them so, if you can find a way to off load one when no one is looking, go for it.

Comment

Another for Holiday ford. Bought our Explorer there about 2 months ago. Ask for Frank and tell him Russell sent you.

The deal was no hassle, they gave me a solid number on my trade where other dealers were low balling me by 2-3k, the number on theirs was good, and we were in and out in about an hour. Granted, we worked most of the deal over the phone.
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                  Do we still have a dealer hook up on the board? Dad is looking for a 17 - 18 F-250 and can't find what he's looking for on any local lots.
                  Skip Harmon's father Reid is at Grapevine Ford. He is honest and no hassel.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txstangnut View Post
                    Skip Harmon's father Reid is at Grapevine Ford. He is honest and no hassel.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
                    Another good one to deal with, I've bought three f250 trucks from him, though holiday was cheaper this go. I used Frank on Russell's recommendation. If you go there refer Russell. I think my mom might be picking up a Tahoe from the holiday Chevy store soon

Comment

Got my 17 f250 at Holiday last month. Easy deal, tons of inventory. Love the truck

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                        Another good one to deal with, I've bought three f250 trucks from him, though holiday was cheaper this go. I used Frank on Russell's recommendation. If you go there refer Russell. I think my mom might be picking up a Tahoe from the holiday Chevy store soon
                        If she goes to Chevy, if Frank can't help her there, have her work with Jason Leatherwood and she will also probably work with Jeramy Hansley in Finance. Both great guys, I worked with both of them at Bonham Chrysler.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Check College Station Ford too...I know it's a drive but they are now part of the Keating Auto Group and can pull from Tomball Ford which has had decent deals in the past. The Ford Dealer in Navasota has a ton of 250/350's for the ranches too and is pretty cheap. get further away from DFW and prices go down a LOT.

Comment

Working...
                          X