Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One guess which political party she belongs to.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One guess which political party she belongs to.

A police camera captured a Democratic county lawmaker bizarrely screaming, begging, invoking for special privileges, saying she’s broke, claiming to suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and panting like she’s about to keel over while she received a routine speeding ticket for driving 13 miles per hour over the posted speed limit.

The legislator in the disturbing dash-cam video is Jennifer Schwartz Berky, a member of the Ulster County Legislature in Ulster County, New York.

The incident occurred back in May. The video is coming out now — just in time for local elections — in response to a Freedom of Information Law request (and in spite of appeals by Berky’s lawyer to suppress it).

WITHOUT EVEN PRESSING PLAY, i CAN TELL BY THE PRIUS.

Comment

okay I just watched it, I dealt with people like her all the time in customer service. Complete nut bag that will run lie on top of lie until you give in or walk away. Hope she lost her position at the county over this.

Comment

She is currently up for re-election.

Normally I like to say FTP! This officer was a saint. I think I would have tazed the bitch and had a K-9 drag her out of the car.

Comment

Good God! She is crazy. Takes no responsibility, expects special treatment, twists everything around, tries to coerce, threaten, fakes a panic attic, ptsd, plays the victim. Yep. She's a lib alright.

Comment

LOL. He tried to give her a break on the ticket and she complained, so he corrected it.

Comment

I'd cry and have a panic attack if I found out that I was that big of a waste of human flesh.
              WH

Comment

What a fucking lunatic..

Comment

I don't understand how these folks end up like that.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                      I don't understand how these folks end up like that.
                      cognitive disorder. basically a learned retardation.

Comment

The second officer's uncle is running against her apparently.

Legislator Jennifer Schwartz Berky said her behavior was "unacceptable" and thanked the officer for his "patience and professionalism" during the 26-minute stop, which was caught on video and released earlier this week.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                          The second officer's uncle is running against her apparently.

https://hudsonvalleyone.com/2017/10/...hown-in-video/
                          Jennifer has been a dedicated public servant for decades and an important progressive voice on the Ulster County Legislature. We stand united in supporting her re-election as the legislator of District 7. We know she is a knowledgeable city planner, environmental advocate, and steadfast champion of human rights– her many strengths serve her well in her her position as a legislator, including her ability to reflect and learn from her experiences…We would like to thank Officer Short for his professionalism and patience in a difficult situation
                          Yeah - easily nailed that one.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Weird. I would never issue something other than the original charge or say no dl or insurance, whatever legitimately popped up. Just issue a warning or not. Either way she is a idiot, but that is a bad practice on his part.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                            X