Northstar Wreck ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northstar Wreck ???

What happened at Northstar Drag way last night about ? Big fire ? crash ? about dark. Looks like a couple of cars got together hard. The Altered ended up at the end of the track going backwards and couldn't see what the other car was. Lots of smoke and people around it.
    Hope the guys are OK. Looked not to good from the Kart track. Glad Gene got his catch fence up and I like the restraining system with the tire.

Pretty nasty wreck. Both walked away from what i could see...

Comment

Glad to hear that, thanks.

Comment

two cars? what where they? pics, video?

Comment

It was Bobby Marriott in a fuel altered. Blew the motor, crossed the center line, other driver ran up behind him and threw bobby into the other wall after blowing the slick out. Bobby is the one that went off into the fields closest to the railroad track. Both drivers got out of the vehicle, bobby was a bit dazed and didn't remember what happened. Taken to hospital checked out later that night with a concussion and was back at the track at the end of the evening. Destroyed the motor and the car, I was picking motor pieces up off the track.

There are photos and on-board video of the crash on the Outlaw Fuel Altereds facebook page (OFAA).

I had a buddy at the Kart track call me asking about it too, as they saw the one altered spin out against the fence.
          3x NHRA/IHRA Division 4 Champion
          www.heathensracing.com

Competition Sales of Dallas
          Mothers Polish and Waxes
          Mickey Thompson Tires
          Champion Racing Oils
          MaxCackle Photos

"I bleed red, white, blue, and a little bit of E85"

Comment

Working...
          X