Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here a web designer who likes silencers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here a web designer who likes silencers?

I've got a buddy who owns a gun/NFA distribution company and wants some web design/build help, and is willing to trade product for services... I'm not a great web guy, more of a network engineer. Let me know if you're interested and capable.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
    I've got a buddy who owns a gun/NFA distribution company and wants some web design/build help, and is willing to trade product for services... I'm not a great web guy, more of a network engineer. Let me know if you're interested and capable.
    Hey Nick, what’s the name of his distribution comp, I’m always looking for new distributors for my shop. Pm me or Facebook message if you want.

Comment

I'll contact some of my co-workers.

Comment

I'm a general developer with a fair bit of web experience. I'd be interested
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I helped Al Gore invent the internet utilizing time traveling carbon credits and a flux capacitor. I think I knocked up magnus's Mom on the same trip back in time but that time in my life is kind of fuzzy cuz Al and I were doing so many booty bumps of China White heroin, you know because track marks are so middle-class.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            I helped Al Gore invent the internet utilizing time traveling carbon credits and a flux capacitor. I think I knocked up magnus's Mom on the same trip back in time but that time in my life is kind of fuzzy cuz Al and I were doing so many booty bumps of China White heroin, you know because track marks are so middle-class.
            Solid

Comment

Originally posted by Musbrad2 View Post
              Hey Nick, what’s the name of his distribution comp, I’m always looking for new distributors for my shop. Pm me or Facebook message if you want.

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              I'm a general developer with a fair bit of web experience. I'd be interested
              Sounds good... I guess I need to renew my membership here to unlock my PM's (full) then I'll send you a note.

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              LOL
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
              X