Runner Runner Guns split town with all product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runner Runner Guns split town with all product

Just FYI, if you had any pending business with Runner Runner Guns in McKinney, i would suggest contacting the ATF or McKinney PD as the owner has split town and cant be found.

Oh boy... Luckily I'm not affected.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Dang. I was about to stop by there and order a suppressor. Glad I didn't do that...

Comment

wtf, man I talked to someone over there about putting together a couple of lowers for me.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Like... Loaded up a Uhaul with his inventory and headed to Mexico type split?

Comment

Comment

I doubt the guy split town. In all likelihood he had to drag all of the stores contents to his house.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                I doubt the guy split town. In all likelihood he had to drag all of the stores contents to his house.
                must have took the website to the house as well.

Comment

I am still pretty upset that i have a good chance on getting a tax stamp back on something i will never receive.

Comment

Damn that sucks Ryan.

Comment

Let me know if anyone hears anything. Maybe our law enforcement guys might hear something. We have anyone on here in McKinney PD?

Comment

What's the best thing to blame it on? The rent being too high, because the land taxes are too high?
                        WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          What's the best thing to blame it on? The rent being too high, because the land taxes are too high?
                          The business owners confusing their revenue with their income/profit is the most likely cause of them going under.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

So Runner Runner Ran?
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I hate to say it in hindsight but I wouldn't have done business based on the name alone

Comment

Working...
                              X