Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
    Still down?
    I believe so. PS3 took a shit on me this morning. Second time it's gone in for service in 2 months. Not happy and the motherfuckers won't ship me one until I ship mine back to them, so here's to waiting another 4 weeks to get it back!
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
      I feel sorry for all the Everquest players.
      I already felt bad for anyone who plays everquest. Even when it's up.
      .223 > 911

Comment

• It is up now. Supposedly. As stated previously, my PS3 took a shit on me yesterday. You'll have to download a new patch that requires you to change your PSN password.

Comment

• Thank you for your patience and encouragement over the last few weeks. As covered in the post from earlier today, you can now update the firmware on your PS3 and change your password. Kazuo Hirai just announced that we have begun the phased restoration by region of some of the services, starting with online multiplayer [...]

Comment

• Meanwhile Xbox Live keeps on rocking.
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• PSN is back up.
              2007 Chevy TBSS

Comment

• Originally posted by JamisonFRC View Post
                PSN is back up.
                if you can reset your password....
                "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• I was able to and was playing black ops online earlier today and now it's down again

Comment

• i was on earlier playing GT5 with a friend that lives south of SA. i logged out for dinner and a movie and now i can't back on. called him and he says he is still logged in playing online. this really sux.

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                      if you can reset your password....
                      so do you have to reset your password in order for it to work?

Comment

• It is funny reading all the comments. People are now sucking Sony's dick whereas a week ago everyone was hating on them. I had actually forgotten that it was still down.
                        Originally posted by grove rat
                        shiiiiiit.. i love em thick

Comment

• It's working again they just had to much traffic and couldn't handle it.

Comment

• A little off topic 360 vs ps network comparison(My very first time ever giving a shit about this, too)

Since psn has been down, I hooked my 360 up to the internet finally and started playing black ops on it instead. The network is exactly the same, the interface is almost exactly the same, it takes JUST AS LONG to get into a game online on LIVE as it does PSN, and it seems that even less people use mics on the 360... I'm having a hard time figuring out why people would pay for that over using the PSN for free. Oh and the 360 controllers suck. THE END

Comment

• Originally posted by kanetrain View Post
                              A little off topic 360 vs ps network comparison(My very first time ever giving a shit about this, too)

Since psn has been down, I hooked my 360 up to the internet finally and started playing black ops on it instead. The network is exactly the same, the interface is almost exactly the same, it takes JUST AS LONG to get into a game online on LIVE as it does PSN, and it seems that even less people use mics on the 360... I'm having a hard time figuring out why people would pay for that over using the PSN for free. Oh and the 360 controllers suck. THE END
                              That part is false. Due to x360 having an awesome party system, and cross chat, you just don't hear anyone because you're not in their party.

And with the exception of logging in to Live/PSN, gameplay is determined by the game developer, not Live/PSN. Some game developers will have servers to host gameplay, some will host them off the xbox/ps3. games without a large following who rely on console hosting will usually have more lag.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                                That part is false. Due to x360 having an awesome party system, and cross chat, you just don't hear anyone because you're not in their party.

And with the exception of logging in to Live/PSN, gameplay is determined by the game developer, not Live/PSN. Some game developers will have servers to host gameplay, some will host them off the xbox/ps3. games without a large following who rely on console hosting will usually have more lag.
                                Ahh, did not know that about the mics. I have the kinect so mine is constantly on, and I didn't encounter very many people using their mics(at least that I could hear). Well all I did online was netflix, downloaded a couple map packs, and play black ops online, which is about all most normal people do on there. I'm not bashing live, I'm just saying it doesn't seem to be better than psn, not necessarily worse, just not better.

OHH edit: One thing that is actually really cool about the 360/kinect: you can play/pause/fast forward/etc with your voice
                                Last edited by kanetrain; 05-16-2011, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X