Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Do I hear a fuck you!
    Calm down, round eye. It's not like he tried to make you take a shower or anything!

Comment

According to Wired, the Xbox One's blu-ray disc reader is going to be sparsely used. A game disc will only be required for an initial installation. After that, a disc will no longer be required for a One user to play the game. How will this work in the scheme of Xbox One games across different accounts and consoles? Well, an installation fee will be charged should a game be installed on another account (though Microsoft hasn't confirmed what the fee will be). However, it's not clear whether or not players on a second account will be able to run games off the disc to play.

Comment

The thing I read said if you play on a friends xbox you can play your game but you have to sign in on your account
        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

colladoodie

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
            colladoodie
            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

If they go with that sort of game/pay model, I may wait to hear more about the PS4 and will probably lean towards Sony...

Comment

Stupid bastards made them go to a PC regardless.

PC master race!

Console peasantry will revolt!
                First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

That is bullshit. And from what I was reading in Game Informer, you can't use your 360 games on it
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    That is bullshit. And from what I was reading in Game Informer, you can't use your 360 games on it
                    No, there is no backwards compatibility this time.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      There is no Carl, only Al.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                        Stupid bastards made them go to a PC regardless.

PC master race!

Console peasantry will revolt!
                        Oh yeah. The only reason I own consoles are for the special console only games. Halo, Gears of War, Uncharted. Everything else is PC.

Comment

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

No way I'm letting Kinect watch and listen at all times. If they don't provide a way to disable it's features...time to build a new PC.

Comment

not sure why the big fuss on used game purchases. They are cutting out the Gamestops of the world and making it more like PC software always has been, now that you are required to keep the thing online.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                                not sure why the big fuss on used game purchases. They are cutting out the Gamestops of the world and making it more like PC software always has been, now that you are required to keep the thing online.
                                Rumor has it that there will be activation fee's for used games will will significantly lower assholes like gamestop to offer $15 for trade in then resell it for $50. However, depending on what the fees are, will it be worth getting used from a private party?
                                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                                X