Northstar crash ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northstar crash ????

Just got back from the Nationals in Ennis and get a call from the club President " whatcha doing Sunday morning"? Seems like someone tried to go through the crash barrier at North Texas Kartway, hard. Please bring the gas ax and welder to fix it. Hope Gene has got some $$$ to fix it or the road to the track.

Driver had to be cut from the car is all I know as the President and some Board of Directors are looking at the at the crash damage now.

Anyone know what happened.

Ennis was GREAT. Super fast races !!!

Red, 1969 Mustang, 45 degrees from front of the hood to the drivers door post. looked really bad.

Comment

Some Lady was driving, said the throttle hung open. Tore the car up pretty bad.

Comment

This was a friend of mine. She is fine and recovering. Throttle stuck. Unfortunately this was a 1969 R code fastback Mustang with very low mileage. Car is destroyed but she will race again....

Comment

That's good to here that she will recover. Give her best wishes from the Kart track.

Thanks for the info.

Can we do anything to help her out?

Comment

She is doing fine. Still on crutches and medication for pain but doing better. I will see them next week to follow up. Thanks for your concern..

Comment

I believe she runs the Texas muscle car Club challenge. Glad to hear she ok
              99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
              going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Working...
              X