No announcement yet.

Get the Guns first, Due Process second.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get the Guns first, Due Process second.

Curious if sc281 is feeding out a lil more rope this afternoon. Has anyone hit full panic mode or at least want to admit voters remorse?

Trust me folks. Youre gonna be tired of winning.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Apparently you got tired of winning about 30 years ago. lmgdao
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Hehe.

Golly gee allen p.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

A Dallas-area teenager is being held on $2 million bond after a police officer encountered him sitting in his car outside of a high school sporting event with a rifle and 100 rounds of ammunition.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Probably another democrat.

Comment

He loked like ss junks actual son. Which im not even poking fun at.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I wonder why CNN isn't showing videos of the Trump/Pence meeting with the NRA yesterday. They must be too busy reporting about how steel tariffs are going to ruin the world economy.

It's almost like the liberal media would rather support slave labor from China and India instead of creating more union steel worker jobs in the US.

Comment

how many union steel workers do you know?

pro tip, im a union plumber.

now once, we get that there great wall of ours, how many union steel workers will i know?
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    how many union steel workers do you know?

pro tip, im a union plumber.

now once, we get that there great wall of ours, how many union steel workers will i know?
                    I used to sell Chapparal Steel truckloads of scrap metal, I'm guessing some of those guys were probably union.

Comment

It's good to see the fakenews bounce back. Speaking of the offspring, must be check writing time again.
                      This must be what is meant with the repeated "I take care of my kid!" replies.

Comment

hehe, my son is here in the office with me this morning. did heather take your kids to school since she wont let the oldest one ride pole to hole with your weirdass on your mom jeans motorbike?
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by FAKENEWS FUCKTARD View Post
                            hehe, my son is here in the office with me this morning.
                            Totally understood. It's a motherfucker to pay half and daycare expenses. What ever happened to your mom funded bike and that stunting thing again?

Comment

i will outperform you on anything with wheels, a motor, pedals, a fucking rutter, wings. anything. please take your lack of talents elsewhere.

this thread is for making america great for once.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                              X