Sold the z06. Bought another CTSV.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big A View Post
    What about the Caddy makes it better than the Mercs in your eyes? I've looked at 'em as a possible replacement for the Mustang, but can't get over the glorified Chevy interior, just doesn't tick any boxes for me.
    Just not a fan of the new AMG body styles and I like the look of the new V platform.

Comment

The V is killer man
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Damn slick for sure!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Oh that’s is nice.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Strong! Are you back in Texas?

Comment

Nice! I'm digging it and jealous. Definitely post up HP numbers before and after!

Comment

i do not exactly struggle with this every day, but i am always thinking about selling my corvette to get a v3. used of course.

the only thing that keeps the two seater in the garage is the occasional trip to msrc and the hope of driving on cota one day as well.

Comment

I love the front end way more than the rear. What’s the plans for it?

Comment

Badass ride! Please remove the Sewell badge, hate it when dealers put that crap on.

Comment

I've been drooling at the thought of getting a V2 as soon as I'm allowed to purchase one.

Comment

North of six figures or not quite there yet? I know the Gen3s took a big upswing in price.

Comment

Bad ass! I looked at them last year when I was shopping for my weekend toy but I wanted 2 doors, wish they had this gen in a coupe. Buddy did end up with one....

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                            Badass ride! Please remove the Sewell badge, hate it when dealers put that crap on.
                            Especially on that high dollar of a car.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              Strong! Are you back in Texas?
                              Yessir...Katy.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                                i do not exactly struggle with this every day, but i am always thinking about selling my corvette to get a v3. used of course.

the only thing that keeps the two seater in the garage is the occasional trip to msrc and the hope of driving on cota one day as well.
                                I miss the z but it just wasn't practical and I have too many vehicles already.

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                                I love the front end way more than the rear. What’s the plans for it?
                                It is getting ported blower, pulley, cam, flex fuel, low side fuel system, intake, headers and midpipe and tune later this month.
                                Looking for 750whp.

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                                Already did...and added a carbon fiber license plate frame.

Comment

Working...
                                X