who is getting gran turismo 5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    Dude, i own mw, waw, and mw2 on xbox and ps3. b.o. won't bring much new to me, i was already sick of the mw2 gameply style after being exposed to BC2, and what a full sized map with FPS could really be like. I decided to stop paying for the COD license games because they're just getting dumbed down more and more.

Zombie mode was on WAW, and it's THE ONLY reason i'm consider eventually buying b.o. Zombies was what i loved about that game.
    If you get B.O, there is a way to get some hidden zombie maps and such. Basically, at the log in screen you're sitting in a old chair looking at a TV with the main menu on it. Campain, multiplayer etc. If you tap both the triggers on this screen you will stand up out of the chair. Behind the chair is a computer you can enter all kinds of codes into, including hidden zombie matches and free guns and who knows what else at this point.

They added alot of hidden stuff to this game, it's kinda crazy.

Comment

I'll be getting it.

Comment

I'll be purchasing Gran Turismo 5 along with yet ANOTHER ps3 once I see the game on the shelves at stores this time.

I'm tired of going out and buying a ps3 for GT5 and it not fucking dropping and getting pushed back more so I eventually end up just selling my ps3 over and over again.

So what do you guys think of the whole 3D concept? I think it would make the game pretty difficult....

Comment

I'm getting tired of these last minute 3D conversions. I can't wait for this 3D fad to blow over. When I'm hooked on a game I don't need to be sitting there getting a headache after my third hour of playing.

Comment

Someone sell me your PS3 and I will Lmao

Comment

It will be out 11/24. Playstation has been pushing online stuff for it like crazy.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I don't care about the 3D, it's just a "new" gimmick

Comment

Originally posted by Kurtie View Post
                  I'm getting tired of these last minute 3D conversions. I can't wait for this 3D fad to blow over. When I'm hooked on a game I don't need to be sitting there getting a headache after my third hour of playing.
                  Have you even watch 3D tv or played a 3D game for three hours, or even one hour? I dont have any problems so far.
                  Vortex rear stand $75
                  8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                  My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                  but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                  11 4 door
                  13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                    I don't care about the 3D, it's just a "new" gimmick
                    Actually it's a kick ass gimmick. Especailly 3D games. Dont knock it until you try it.
                    Vortex rear stand $75
                    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                    11 4 door
                    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

I will be, ASSUMING it actually hits on the 24th. Perfect way to spend the holiday weekend!

Comment

Screw having to drive for new licenses just race something simple. Just build a car and race w/e race ya want. Forza all the way. lol
                        GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

nope cause i dont have a PS3
                          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

it's a must buy for me.
                            i have the logitech dfgt wheel. i wish i got the g27 though.
                            www.hppmotorsports.com
                            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Will be picking up mine at lunchtime on wednesday

Comment

Ill be getting it wednesday after work, curse the work interfering with my gaming, lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X