Show off them new 5.0's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
    I do like the way it sounds, but otherwise it's way overpriced for the quality (or lack thereof). I'm about done with it already and shopping for something that fits better....it sucks that I spent the money b/c I don't want to sell this garbage to anyone else either.
    Wow, that sucks. I have GT500 axle backs on mine that I bought from whiteboi and they sound great. No fitment issues and they are stainless steel. I really don't want to do OF pipe or even delete the factory cherry bombs now.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Wow, that sucks. I have GT500 axle backs on mine that I bought from whiteboi and they sound great. No fitment issues and they are stainless steel. I really don't want to do OF pipe or even delete the factory cherry bombs now.
      Yessir...that's the beauty in using factory pieces. I don't think its the axle back so much as the midpipes that are causing most of my problems....like Jeremy said, not the greatest quality for sure.
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Not sure if their quality has gone down hill or what, but I had a MagnaflowX on my 02 Lightning and it sounded and fit great.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• GT500s FTW

old pic
          2012 GT/CS & 93 Cobra
          sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• WOW that sounds great, I love the Mustang GT 5.0 because of its beautiful shape and powerful engine. There are many other car which have similar specification with different brands but Mustang is top one.
                I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder..
                Above Ground Pools

Comment

• You damn right, James!

Comment

Working...
                  X