Shaving engine bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    That's what I thought, I'm not familiar with the engine code designations but I was sure it came out of a TL. Should haul ass. What kind of power do you think it will make? 500-600hp? 1,300hp w/ vtec?
    hahahahahhaa. street tune my friend. not shooting for dyno numbers
    Last edited by Matt; 06-13-2012, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Thanks. If you ever want fresh paint on your cobra, Steves Automotive Refinish is who is painting it and he is just 2 miles up the road from you on Harmon
      I need to make a trip up the road and check this out and maybe speak with Steves about some paint. I may have to put a hood on it and might as well paint it all at the same time.

When can we expect completed pics of the paint?
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
        hahahahahhaa. street tune my friend. not shooting for dyno numbers
        I don't doubt it. I have a very long embarrassing history of getting my ass kicked in very fast cars by hondas.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Paint will get done in a few months. I'm trying to get some more stuff done as far as suspension and maybe a roll bar before it goes back to paint. I'm still unsure if it needs it or not. A similar setup is running 10.37 at 132 on 12psi

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            I don't doubt it. I have a very long embarrassing history of getting my ass kicked in very fast cars by hondas.
            I've seen stock motors push 450 on 93 pump. I wouldn't push it past that due to the 10:1 compression. I'll probably use a 3psi spring and use boost by speed with the aem. I have m&h bias ply 235/60 for the front

Comment

Been seriously rolling around the idea of doing a House of Kolor green on my Cobra. How much is the whole deal going to cost you? I know it's a ton when the motor has to be pulled.

Comment

Not sure what a mustang would cost. just call steve on monday.

Comment

Do you have a build thread rolling in any other forums?

Comment

teeshock, sent you a PM

Comment

How much of this stuff is going to be reworked?

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                        How much of this stuff is going to be reworked?
                        A LOT.. Lol..

Comment

Working...
                        X