4bangen's official rc tread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WOMACK03 View Post
    Nah man, just good lighting for orientation. I ordered my second frame this evening, after talking without Shawn. They made some minor mods with this new run, so that will be cool. Ill set one up full cam style, and then the other for flashy night flight. Shooting star style.
    one of the mods is because of me. lol I keep putting it in the mud and needing to take it apart. It wasn't designed to be pulled apart as much I need to, and my xt60 battery connector doesn't fit back through the frame. They fixed that. Mark and Shawn rock.

Comment

• cams galore!

Comment

• So I did it today, I flew the 144" School bus. First few tries didn't go so well, snapped the front axle, then lost the rear wheels. BUT as a last ditch effort, I floored it and slid up to the speed just in time before I hit the pond.

Comment

• Awesome, I finally got mine back out yesterday and flew for the first time with the fpv setup and the goggles. The gimbal makes it look like the quad isn't even moving when viewing through the goggles.

Comment

• I got one of my cooler family members up for sale but no bites yet.
            Hopped up motors and ESCs, extra lights, one off auto-tilt camera, spare TV700 camera, spare flight computer, 7 batteries, bunch of props and all kinds of goodies. Figured at $500 someone would snag it instantly. Guess i will drop it to $400.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• The HMB frame and Cobras are in. The Xrotor 40amp escs, 5s and 6s batteries will be here tomorrow. I'm shooting for 90-100mph

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Holy Hell!

Comment

• Comment

• Everything is here! Time to build.

Comment

• Just curious, what's the difficulty level on these quads without all the mods?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckwild331 View Post
                        Just curious, what's the difficulty level on these quads without all the mods?
                        Build difficulty, or flying difficulty?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Flying

I watched the video of the storms racing and instantly wanted one. Started looking into them and wasn't sure on the difficulty curve.

Comment

Just curious, what's the difficulty level on these quads without all the mods?
                            if you can solder, the HMB goes together easy. And if you can play video video games FPV flying is easy. Line of sight is a bit harder. If you want you can come up to Denton on Sunday and I'll let you fly one of mine.

Comment

• That's very generous but would feel like a dick when your quad is totaled. How is the video feed on the screen, is it real time or delayed/"glitchy"?

Comment

That's very generous but would feel like a dick when your quad is totaled. How is the video feed on the screen, is it real time or delayed/"glitchy"?
                                If you can damage my quad I'll be impressed! lol
                                My HMB has hit everything from metal playgrounds, wooden signs, trees, the ground, heck its even been hit by an airplane! lol

The video is vga quality and any delay is to small to notice.

Comment

Working...
                                X