Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout 4

I'm really looking forward to this one.

Same - this series is an interesting one. Not my favorite PC/other game series of all time, but it ranks up there for sure.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Watching the entire showcase right now. Doom looks fucking sick. Gotta wait another year for it though.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I can't wait for this game

I hate to say it but, I hope they don't downgrade the graphics before release. That seems to be the running trend these days.
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
          Watching the entire showcase right now. Doom looks fucking sick. Gotta wait another year for it though.
          Agreed on Doom. I have been fooled before though. I remember the Doom 3 E3 leaked demo that was fucking awesome. Enemies everywhere, pinky demons that would come out of the walls, the overall horror looked great.

Then the full game came out. Three enemies at a time max, nothing came out of the walls, and the endless teleport behind you jump scares.

Doom 3 was good in it's own way, and I understand that hardware limitations greatly impacted gameplay, but damn was it boring in places.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            I can't wait for this game

I hate to say it but, I hope they don't downgrade the graphics before release. That seems to be the running trend these days.
            Bethesda lets people make mods to all their shit. There are third party graphics patches for Skyrim that look sharper than that video.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
              Agreed on Doom. I have been fooled before though. I remember the Doom 3 E3 leaked demo that was fucking awesome. Enemies everywhere, pinky demons that would come out of the walls, the overall horror looked great.

Then the full game came out. Three enemies at a time max, nothing came out of the walls, and the endless teleport behind you jump scares.

Doom 3 was good in it's own way, and I understand that hardware limitations greatly impacted gameplay, but damn was it boring in places.
              I loved Doom 3. I remember I had just moved to Austin in '06 and was playing it when the maintenance guy came over for whatever reason. He started watching me play the game bc he was thinking about getting it. Ended up hanging out on the couch for over an hour when I offered him a beer. He didn't fix whatever it was...but came back the next day and finally did it. I think it was a stopped up shower drain or something.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                Why are you waiting a year? It comes out 11/10/15 for all platforms.
                2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                  Bethesda lets people make mods to all their shit. There are third party graphics patches for Skyrim that look sharper than that video.
                  Yeah, never really got into em cause I'd already finished the game/s before those mods were out. Although they'd be wonderful for another play through, years later. Did you know there is a project Skywind, for Morrowind? Don't know if you're an old school elder scrolls fan. But they are converting morrowind over to the skyrim engine and its going to be fantastic. Can't wait till its done.
                  WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                    Yeah, never really got into em cause I'd already finished the game/s before those mods were out. Although they'd be wonderful for another play through, years later. Did you know there is a project Skywind, for Morrowind? Don't know if you're an old school elder scrolls fan. But they are converting morrowind over to the skyrim engine and its going to be fantastic. Can't wait till its done.
                    There's also a project to make the entire world of Tamriel playable.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Who is going to Nerd up on the special edition?
                      [ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZOFPNTY/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX 0DER[/ame]
                      1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                      1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                      2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

I won't lie, I just might.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I got to see Doom last year at Quakecon, I was thoroughly impressed!
                          QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

So I finally watched the 30min E3 video last night. Looks really great lots of customization and now player housing that involves building a settlement.

Would be awesome to see some level of online play, warring settlements and roving gangs would be sweet.

The one thing that struck me as odd was having a main character that talks for a change, might take some getting use to.
                            1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                            1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                            2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

Does anyone know if there is going to be a Fallout 4 edition Xbox 1? I want to buy a One but I'd prefer a package set though I do want the pipboy set. I haven't been able to find any place that still have that set available for pre-order and since I'm overseas, I can't pop in and order in person.
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                              X