Comment

i WONDER

Comment

Blacks?!

BBQ?!

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
            Wonder whats in St louis
            The St Louis Fed is there. They run FRED - one of the most robust sets of economic data available. Who knows, but it's the first thing that crossed my mind.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

WarGames.

"We're still here!!"

Comment

This one is awesome: http://cybermap.kaspersky.com/

What's really interesting is that when SVO was consulting with blackwater, he was embedded with a top secret cyber security unit and had the opportunity to meet Eugene Kaspersky... He suggested they create an interactive graphic that displayed real time threats and make it public. They never gave him any credit.

Comment

Boeing Defense, Space & Security is also right outside of St. Louis. Most likely, they are probably trying to interrupt/hack the Federal Reserve. They did it not too long ago, redirected a bunch of traffic to rogue servers that simulated FRED web pages.

Comment

I'll wait for svo to chime before jumping to any conclusions...

Comment

These are just reporting honeypots, doesnt really mean anything. Bots scan IP subnets of shitty data centers because they typically have old unmaintained crap. St. Louis I believe has an MAE which means they have a big online presence so this isnt surprising.

Comment

ATT has a huge voice and internet switching presence in St. Louis. Much of the cell phone to Internet traffic is routed to St. Louis.

Also home of the largest Internet 2 pop.

Comment

Must be a Gibson they are trying to hax0r.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                            Bots scan IP subnets of shitty data centers because they typically have old unmaintained crap.
                            It's not just shitty datacenters, they hit everyone. I ran a kippo honeypot at my house for a while and got blasted from all over. I had more then 700,000 attempts to my U-Verse gateway in a month.
                            DamonH

Comment

We got hit overnight with a Crypto Virus. Unfortunately one PC and two Data servers were not fully patched and some files were encrypted.

Right now I am restoring shadow protect images from before we got hit, never been hit this "bad" before.

Comment

Working...
                              X