• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its coming

Sweet gun totting drone
    Will this ever be?

lincolnboy, it already is obviously.

Comment

And it will likely land in the wrong hands in no time at all.

Comment

How's Cuba this time of year?

Comment

That russian dude with all the guns has already had one with an automatic weapon mounted and remote targeting system.

Comment

Have you ever seen a MAC-11?
            New TEC-9 with the extension
            HK, AK-47
            Mayday, man down, call the reverend

I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings
            Put that on the bible boy, count your blessings
            You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
              That russian dude with all the guns has already had one with an automatic weapon mounted and remote targeting system.
              That was a fake.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                That was a fake.
                I was on the internet, so it was real.

Comment

Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
                  Not sure if serious.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Frankly I'm surprised that in 40ish years people haven't tried using model rockets for missiles. I know someone has. In fact I have the set they sold that looks like replica Army and Navy missiles. I've just never heard of anyone putting an explosive payload on one and making the news.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                      Frankly I'm surprised that in 40ish years people haven't tried using model rockets for missiles. I know someone has. In fact I have the set they sold that looks like replica Army and Navy missiles. I've just never heard of anyone putting an explosive payload on one and making the news.
                      Guy in high school physics build a model rocket v2 filled with black powder. Went up about 80 feet, arched over and went about 100 yards and exploded over the track team benches.

This was in 89 so didn't get more than a "dont do that" from the teacher.

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post
                        Guy in high school physics build a model rocket v2 filled with black powder. Went up about 80 feet, arched over and went about 100 yards and exploded over the track team benches.

This was in 89 so didn't get more than a "dont do that" from the teacher.
                        Lmao god could you imagine the implications now! They would DP you.
                        sigpic

Comment

The drone kid is being investigated by the fbi because of that video

Comment

Yup he sure is

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                              I'm Frankly surprised that in 40ish years people haven't tried using model rockets for missiles. I know someone has. In fact I have the set they sold that looks like replica Army and Navy missiles. I've just never heard of anyone putting an explosive payload on one and making the news.
                              LoL

Comment

Working...
                              X