No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your pets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matt, that brought a tear to my eye, no joke. so sorry for y'alls loss.

Comment

• Shit! I’m sorry for your loss, Matt.

Comment

• Gut wrenching to read about.

I always cherish time spent with my dog. Being a Dachshund mix, he could hurt his spine at any time. This year we also discovered he had a feint heart murmur and that scares me to death and I try not to think about it.

Comment

• Gut wrenching to read about.

I always cherish time spent with my dog. Being a Dachshund mix, he could hurt his spine at any time. This year we also discovered he had a feint heart murmur and that scares me to death and I try not to think about it.

Comment

• Sorry about the pet

Comment

• He is now 10 months old so only another 12-14 months and he will be full size. lol

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I bet that thing yacks up softball sized hairballs.

Comment

• Lets see those titties.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                    I bet that thing yacks up softball sized hairballs.
                    Its actually not too bad cause he loves to take a shower. Damn Ragdolls love water so that usually rinses off the extra fur. I am forever cleaning the hair trap of white fur in the bathroom. lol
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Cancer is a bitch, lost my 5 year old Vizsla to lymphoma. He was a damn good bird dog. But I came home last year from deployment to this little Maltese, she quickly became daddy's girl and I have a hard time going to bed if shes not laying up against me. And my lazy ass bearded dragon who loves to watch tv with me and I've trained to poop in a litter box.

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• R.I.P to my little shit. Gixxer, may his days be sunny and 100+ degrees.

Comment

• I can finally post in this thread...ha

Picked Atlas up Saturday morning. After seeing Strichnine's, I've been wanting one for a few years. Talk about some good sleeping at night...hahahah. Gonna be challenging this week, that's for sure since we both work all day and not close to home.

Born: 12/7/19

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Good looking pup!

Comment

• You should start a fresh thread, a lot of those pets have passed on, not to mention most of the pics are corrupted or just gone...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• since this is a pet thread, do we have any vets on here? struggling with my pup and could use another opinion

Comment

Working...
                                X