6th floor museum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Yes, the Perot is bad ass, and then the Bush Museum. I wasn't sure what to expect at the Bush and I can't wait to go back.
    Oh really... First time is memorable, congrat's!

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
      You wanna really spend your money go to the Antares restaurant at Reunion Tower....shit's WAYYYYY overpriced and isn't that good. Service is slow too.
      Funny story, Buddy of mine took his wife there for their anniversary. He wanted Saki, but there was some pricing miscommunications between him and the wait staff. He thought he was buying a drink and ended up buying the whole $250 bottle.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

"Miscommunications." Your buddy got hosed.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
          You wanna really spend your money go to the Antares restaurant at Reunion Tower....shit's WAYYYYY overpriced and isn't that good. Service is slow too.
          So overpriced and slow it hasn't even been there for years.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            So overpriced and slow it hasn't even been there for years.
            I didn't know that...last time I went there it was only because a friend of mine was a server who got me basically free food and drinks That had to be back around 2002 or 2003.

Comment

Working...
            X