Rangers 2011 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BERT View Post
    I think the last 10 games they went 6-4, Boston helped them out a ton. The Rangers are playing better than Tampa Bay is right now. And i think i saw somewehre that the Rays are hitting something like .182 agaisnt Texas this year? I like they're chances
    They came back from 7-0 in the 8th inning last night against the AL favorite. Regardless of how they played up until that point, they have some real momentum now.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
      They came back from 7-0 in the 8th inning last night against the AL favorite. Regardless of how they played up until that point, they have some real momentum now.

Tired momentum, i think we can add that in there.

Comment

• So, are we sticking with this thread for the playoffs as well?

I am pumped!! Matt Moore is the starter for Tampa. That is a huge unknown for us. But the guy was lights out against NY when he pitched. He is only 22 and just came up to the bigs. Lets hope he folds under pressure.

Comment

• They may be emotionally drained also. So much happened to them this past month. They have won 5 straight games. MUST win games. The Rangers have won 6 straight games, important yes, but not MUST win though.

This Moore kid starting bugs me. Very little data with short notice may be a great idea for Tampa. I know Texas has a strong offense, but the old rule is good pitching beats good hitting. ( something like that).
          Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

• Predictions, I'll go first.

Rangers beat Tampa Bay in 4 games

CJ Wilson vs. Matt Moore in Game 1
            Derek Holland vs. James Shields in Game 2
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• Someone start a new thread and I'll sticky it, better hurry I'm about to leave and won't be bak on til tomorrow.

Edit, Ill still be keeping an eye on you bitches, I just wont be able to post much...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Someone start a new thread and I'll sticky it, better hurry I'm about to leave and won't be bak on til tomorrow.

Edit, Ill still be keeping an eye on you bitches, I just wont be able to post much...
                done

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...253#post425253
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Working...
                X