Cowboys winning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86
    He missed the first play. Big deal. People made it sound like he benched him for the whole first quarter.

Gheez, media blows up everything.
    I think it's being talked about cause if Wade was still the coach he probably wouldn't have done anything to MB3. Garrett has to show he means business and any breaking of the rules will cost you.

Comment

I'm truly amazed they won....... Now win a few more and get a higher draft pick!

Comment

Isn't it amazing what a difference discipline and accountability make. I've questioned a lot of Garrett's calls in a lot of games, but I think it's his personality that has me impressed. I know it's only one game, and their season is pretty much over, but the players looked like they actually cared and played their asses off. Time will tell, but I think we're headed in the right direction. Great win for the Boys!

Comment

Originally posted by IDAjeff
          I'm truly amazed they won....... Now win a few more and get a higher draft pick!

Don't you mean lose a few more and get a higher draft pick?

Comment

Originally posted by robray5.0
            Isn't it amazing what a difference discipline and accountability make. I've questioned a lot of Garrett's calls in a lot of games, but I think it's his personality that has me impressed. I know it's only one game, and their season is pretty much over, but the players looked like they actually cared and played their asses off. Time will tell, but I think we're headed in the right direction. Great win for the Boys!
            This right here!^ Well played sir..

Comment

Working...
            X