No announcement yet.

2012 5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock grill with the fogs. Im kicking myself in the ass for not getting a '12 in white with a glass roof like my 09 GT...

<----Tho the Kona Blue sure does look pretty in the sunlight.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
      What wheels are on that black car on pg 7? Maybe it's your uncles... i dunno, but they sure look nice.
      Yeah, he has a great looking car. His are also Carroll Shelby wheels (CS56s). We've talked about swapping wheels just to see what they look like on each car.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
        Blake, you still need to fart in it.
        Yeah I do!

Those CS56s look pretty great.

Comment

• Dude, those sportline springs, totally makes that car period.

I love the Saleen style grills. Just put on the CS lower fogs and you are set

Comment

• I agree! I wish mine had a little more drop....

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
            Dude, those sportline springs, totally makes that car period.

I love the Saleen style grills. Just put on the CS lower fogs and you are set

Comment

• Guess I'm one of the few here but I like it better just as she sits.

David

Comment

• Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                I agree! I wish mine had a little more drop....
                Coilovers... The only way to go

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                  Coilovers... The only way to go
                  That's exactly what I have been thinking. I've been trying to find some that won't make the ride too harsh. Not having much luck so far. I want the adjustability, I just don't want the rough ride.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    That's exactly what I have been thinking. I've been trying to find some that won't make the ride too harsh. Not having much luck so far. I want the adjustability, I just don't want the rough ride.
                    Im pretty happy with mine. I can make it ride softer than stock or go ape shit and need my fillings fixed within a few twists of a allen wrench.

Ride hight is alway fun to play with also.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                      Just thought I'd put some more pics up.

I put a new set of tires on it and replaced the blue center caps with red.

I'm also trying a billet grille but I'm on the fence about keeping it. Give me some opinions.

stock grille:

new grille:
                      That's a pretty car.
                      2012 GT - Brembo car
                      "Sell crazy some place else, were all stocked up here" - Jack Nicholson, As Good As It Gets.

Comment

Im pretty happy with mine. I can make it ride softer than stock or go ape shit and need my fillings fixed within a few twists of a allen wrench.

Ride hight is alway fun to play with also.
                        Which coilovers did you go with? Did I miss that somewhere?

Comment

Which coilovers did you go with? Did I miss that somewhere?
                          I went with steeda's set up. Works great for street or strip, but with the direction I plan on going, I'm Not sure that it was the best plan of action.

The tokicos so far have exceeded my expectations ( I'm a diehard Koni guy). I went with a pretty soft spring rate and have been very pleased with the set up on the street.

Comment

I went with steeda's set up. Works great for street or strip, but with the direction I plan on going, I'm Not sure that it was the best plan of action.

The tokicos so far have exceeded my expectations ( I'm a diehard Koni guy). I went with a pretty soft spring rate and have been very pleased with the set up on the street.
                            You wouldn't happen to be local to the north Dallas area would you? I'd really like to check out your car. We've got a Friday night meet in Plano with a good group of people.

Comment

You wouldn't happen to be local to the north Dallas area would you? I'd really like to check out your car. We've got a Friday night meet in Plano with a good group of people.
                              Lol. I'm in Mansfield. I'll be at the k-dale cruise coming up And you're more than welcome to check it out. A few here people have received the rath of the stock 3v. Lol.

Comment

Lol. I'm in Mansfield. I'll be at the k-dale cruise coming up And you're more than welcome to check it out. A few here people have received the rath of the stock 3v. Lol.
                                I've been considering going to the Cruise for awhile and you just added abit more incentive to do so. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X