Random Fight of the day Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
    Well, the title IS Random fight of the day.
    haha, fair enough.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
      haha, fair enough.
      I was going to edit their post out of this thread until I figured he was right.

Comment

• Fuck it, I'm glad they fucked that guy up. Thief deserved it after he pulled a knife.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor View Post
          Fuck it, I'm glad they fucked that guy up. Thief deserved it after he pulled a knife.
          Do we know he was a thief, or did a couple of barely employable chimps just decide he was? They didn't look hell bent on conversation.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
            Do we know he was a thief, or did a couple of barely employable chimps just decide he was? They didn't look hell bent on conversation.
            It made for good video watchin'! Article I posted states he's been formerly charged with assault and theft.

Comment

• Bunch of black dudes jump a white couple. Homeboy in blue cheap shots the blond. She's a down bitch though because she stays in to protect her man. He fought off the whole fucking pussy ass group of them. Fucking mother fuckers.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Damn that's fucked up.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• I want that chick in my corner for so many reasons. What a bunch of bitches. Didnt look like they tried to steal, just punk around.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=282_1409879278

Bunch of black dudes jump a white couple. Homeboy in blue cheap shots the blond. She's a down bitch though because she stays in to protect her man. He fought off the whole fucking pussy ass group of them. Fucking mother fuckers.
                    Springfield, Missouri? Really?
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Have you ever been to Springfield? There is NOTHING to do in that town besides get drunk in a hotel bar. Even the mall sucks.

A shame the cops didn't catch them. Dude is lucky he was able to get up and walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        Have you ever been to Springfield? There is NOTHING to do in that town besides get drunk in a hotel bar. Even the mall sucks.

A shame the cops didn't catch them. Dude is lucky he was able to get up and walk away.
                        more like Springfield, Illinois! they're ain't no black people in Springfield, Missouri

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                          http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=282_1409879278

Bunch of black dudes jump a white couple. Homeboy in blue cheap shots the blond. She's a down bitch though because she stays in to protect her man. He fought off the whole fucking pussy ass group of them. Fucking mother fuckers.
                          They got that pack mentality like a bunch of chimps.

Comment

• WRX

Comment

• That hopefully gets all on camera arrested
                              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Animals.

Comment

Working...
                                X