Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The pHILSANITY07 Sports Thought of the Day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golden statedidnt keep Lin cause they already had two guards for the future. One being Monta Ellis and the other being Stephen Curry. Dallas had him in his summer camp. In 5 games playing fortheMavsin the2010summer hehad like49pointsin 90minutes. ButtheMavsdecided to keep Roddy B and Dominuque Jones.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Tim Tebow though has some questionable throwing technique. The will to win is there but he also did have help from the defense and the running game.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Dallas -24
        Eagles - 17

He so crazy

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Dallas -24
          Eagles - 17

He so crazy
          no i just think the Eagles are worse of a team. Dallas has been in these games as of late, just haven't found ways to win it at the end. Eagles just look horrible, and Vick is a turnover machine.
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
            no i just think the Eagles are worse of a team. Dallas has been in these games as of late, just haven't found ways to win it at the end. Eagles just look horrible, and Vick is a turnover machine.
            May I share my thoughts on the game?

This game will decide someone's fate. If the Eagles lose then Reid will be gone. Their owner said that with the amount of money he has put into this team that 8-8 isn't acceptable.

If the Cowboys lose, I think Garrett will be gone at the end of the year. Payton is the hot guy everyone is talking about, but that all depends on if the Saints want to keep him. Also does Payton want to come to Dallas?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              May I share my thoughts on the game?

This game will decide someone's fate. If the Eagles lose then Reid will be gone. Their owner said that with the amount of money he has put into this team that 8-8 isn't acceptable.

If the Cowboys lose, I think Garrett will be gone at the end of the year. Payton is the hot guy everyone is talking about, but that all depends on if the Saints want to keep him. Also does Payton want to come to Dallas?

I think Reid is gone no matter what, he's already checked out for this year.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                I think Reid is gone no matter what, he's already checked out for this year.
                It’s been rumored for years that, if/when Eagles coach Andy Reid no longer is coaching the Eagles, former Eagles offensive coordinator Jon Gruden could be lured back to town.

Now, Howard Eskin of WIP and FOX 29 reports that Gruden could be the next coach of the Eagles.

The move, obviously, hinges on the Eagles firing Reid. And on Gruden being interested.

Gruden has made it clear from time to time that he’ll coach again, even as ESPN has tried to make staying in the broadcast booth more and more attractive to the man who led the Bucs to a Super Bowl win a decade ago.

Some of you will scoff at Eskin’s report, given that he said last week that a quarterback change with the Eagles was “likely.” Keep in mind, however, that the Browns scoffed in June when Eskin reported that former Eagles president Joe Banner could resurface in Cleveland.

Eskin serves as the radio sideline reporter for Eagles games, so he’s plugged in. And while it doesn’t take a genius to plug Gruden’s name in to a potential vacancy in Philadelphia, Eskin’s report makes sense.

If, of course, owner Jeffrey Lurie and agent Bob LaMonte will be able to transact business after Lurie has fired Reid, a LaMonte client.

found that on pft
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Comment

I just downloaded the soundtrack to Moneyball, The Mighty Rio Grande by This Will Destroy You

Comment

Lets start the Sean Payton to Dallas rumors.

Comment

So he just regurgitates Around the Horn?
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'm thinking he is a cowherd guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                            So he just regurgitates Around the Horn?
                            Something like that.

Comment

Around the horn? I've never seen that show? And now I don t listen to Cowherd.
                              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                                Around the horn? I've never seen that show? And now I don t listen to Cowherd.
                                Y no mo cowherd?

Comment

Working...
                                X