Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The pHILSANITY07 Sports Thought of the Day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took Denver.

Comment

I think this is as healthy they have been going into Week 1 than years past. Got that working for them.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
        I think this is as healthy they have been going into Week 1 than years past. Got that working for them.
        lmao, Johnny On The Spot!
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I predict the Cowboys will be 1-3 in the preseason following the Hall of Fame game.

I also predict that Nelson Cruz will be suspended from regular season play with the Rangers during the second half of the season.

Comment

Yea, but our kicker can make that so I didn't have a problem with it. He has a leg from hell. 0-4 on getting TD's in the redzone tonight. Oh well, it was nice though to see us fight tonight.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

That's a moral victory in the NFL. Yes they say there isn't such a thing, but for losing our top QB and after a ugly loss in Carolina, to fight like that and to come that close against a potential Super Bowl team is something I can sleep well tonight and for the week.
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Damnit, what a great Monday night game that was. It sucks to lose that one but I can say we played our ass off for every minute of that game. What a game, got to tip my cap to Seattle cause they are a good team, so to come that close to beating them with a backup qb is at least a positive. Our defense was great all night, made one mistake with Tate getting the TD, but it happens.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Not sports, but:

I have an idea. Solitary confindment at a prison. No one in, no one out. If they dont like being in a prison, remind them that we dont like the chance of getting Ebola.
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

huh?

Comment

• If I could, I would pull a Rick Mondena on you for general principle.

Comment

• The posts before were talking about these guys are in house arrest, but whats stopping them from leaving or what if they still leave the house? So I just went with that, put them in a place where they cannot leave and can be monitored. Just sayin, even though its not correct.
                        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• Look guys. I dont like the Cowboys in anyway, that saying. Please beat the holy blue fuck out of the Seahawks. Make Richard Sherman by Dez Bryants bitch just to shut him up.
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                            Look guys. I dont like the Cowboys in anyway, that saying. Please beat the holy blue fuck out of the Seahawks. Make Richard Sherman by Dez Bryants bitch just to shut him up.
                            We ain't do you any favors.

Also, I wonder if the league is going to fine Garçon for pulling Richard Shermans hair for no reason. He should get suspended for domestic abuse, lmao!
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              We ain't do you any favors.

Also, I wonder if the league is going to fine Garçon for pulling Richard Shermans hair for no reason. He should get suspended for domestic abuse, lmao!
                              That's not my statement. It was Philsanity's.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                                That's not my statement. It was Philsanity's.
                                Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                                Look guys. I dont like the Cowboys in anyway, that saying. Please beat the holy blue fuck out of the Seahawks. Make Richard Sherman by Dez Bryants bitch just to shut him up.
                                Wha?
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X