No announcement yet.

4bangen's official rc tread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've got some serious talent. I'm amazed at every build you post. I don't have the time, or patience to do stuff like that.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I'm going to reshape the ribs for the fuse. It just doesn't look right.

Comment

Well I love doing things over, don't you? I went back and redid the fuse ribs. The real SR has a crazy difficult shape and is posing some challenges.

Inside of the thrust tubes are done. I still have to skin the outside of them.

I'm happy with my progress.

Comment

The tips of the engines MUST retract, they MUST.
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
            The tips of the engines MUST retract, they MUST.
            Not going to do that, but I do have a rather crazy twist to this build in the works.

HINT: I'll be callong this one "Mother"

Comment

Sweet. Going to have the d21 as an RC too and "birth" it in flight?
              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                Sweet. Going to have the d21 as an RC too and "birth" it in flight?
                That’s right!

The D will be piloted by my friend (our club president) and will sadly not be powered by a pulse jet, but just as cool.... ROCKET POWER ER ER ER....
                Plan is at the next scale fly in the M-21 will lift off with me at the sticks and Dallas holding the transmitter of theD-21.
                I'll make a few vanity passes with the D on my back. After that; I'll climb to a satisfying height and release the drone, I'll nose over a little dropping clear the drone. Once out of the way Dallas will light off the rocket and blast away rocketing at over 90mph across the field, at the end of the run he will circle back and belly in. I will fallow with the Blackbird.
                There are a few more tricks I have planned for her, but I'm not ready to discuss those yet.

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

Didn’t really work on an planes this weekend, but I did do some flying. I maidened my 55” P40, flew my newly weathered but seasoned vet of a ME-109, and got some pictures of my buddy maidening his nitro powered P-47.

Comment

Comment

Got this little 700mm bipe in the mail yesterday, You want to talk about a quick build… WOW it went together fast. I do have to do some repairs, as you can tell by the picture it was warped pretty bad. I’m “retraining it right now with the sticks and clamps. Still a damn cool looking model, I find out this weekend how she flies.

Comment

D21 is now roughed out. This is going to be one bad, or should I say two bad bitches.

also got all my control serfaces working on my L-133. Now for servos.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Heads up guys, big event going on tomorrow at the Denton field. It's called the Crash-athon. One thing that will be happening is my 6ft F-14 slow flyer will come under attack by as many 80+mph smaller ones as we can get in the air.
                              Come have some fun with us.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                                Heads up guys, big event going on tomorrow at the Denton field. It's called the Crash-athon. One thing that will be happening is my 6ft F-14 slow flyer will come under attack by as many 80+mph smaller ones as we can get in the air.
                                Come have some fun with us.
                                That sounds crazy. Have someone get some vids! Denton is going to be crazy packed tomorrow.
                                2014 GT
                                2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Working...
                                X