No announcement yet.

Recommendations on .45 Suppressors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for the spin off, I like that soft case. Anybody of something similar?

Comment

Condor makes a similar bag

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
        It should be, I could definatly see you wielding that one.
        Cant decide if I want to go MK23 or FNX. I really like that RMR in the slide. I'm all for iron sights, but I also don't own a single modern handgun.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

fuckers... now I want a black FNX
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            fuckers... now I want a black FNX

Just buy one.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
              Just buy one.
              once the trust is in place, money burning will commence at full force
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I just bought the TiRant.. The wait begins.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  The Octane 45 HD is the best .45 can on the market when you consider every option and weigh it against the competitors imho. The TiRant is probably #2, and the Osprey is #3.
                  Why, would you say, is the Octane is better than the TiRant?
                  QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                    Why, would you say, is the Octane is better than the TiRant?
                    The Octane has stainless steel baffles, so it can be dipped. The TiRant can't be dipped, so you have to scrub each baffle independently, and that takes hours upon hours. If you're a high volume shooter, or machineguns - this just is too much work. This is a huge fucking deal if you've ever dealt with a user serviceable can. Aluminum baffles=nope as far as I'm concerned. Not only that, but SWR/Silencerco customer support is also important. Also I've read reports of premature baffle failure and other issues with the TiRant.
                    Last edited by CJ; 07-08-2014, 10:19 AM.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

The Octane has stainless steel baffles, so it can be dipped. The TiRant can't be dipped, so you have to scrub each baffle independently, and that takes hours upon hours. If you're a high volume shooter, or machineguns - this just is too much work. This is a huge fucking deal if you've ever dealt with a user serviceable can. Aluminum baffles=nope as far as I'm concerned. Not only that, but SWR/Silencerco customer support is also important. Also I've read reports of premature baffle failure and other issues with the TiRant.
                      Good to know, I was thinking about picking one up later this year for my .45 so long as the our money situation keeps going as well as it has these last few months. Having a kid was FAR more expensive then I had thought it was going to be.

Comment

Good to know, I was thinking about picking one up later this year for my .45 so long as the our money situation keeps going as well as it has these last few months. Having a kid was FAR more expensive then I had thought it was going to be.
                        I'm about to join you there buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by cj View Post
                          i'm about to join you there buddy.
                          don't do it!!!!

Comment

don't do it!!!!
                            Too late!

Comment

It's fucking expensive. Good bye gun hobby.
                              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Too late!
                                I'm just kidding, I love being a dad.

My little girl is amazing,

Comment

Working...
                                X