Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Cpl Spears. Tragic and avoidable
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
      Anyone need an EMB-135.140 or 145 regional jet? Taken in San Angelo Friday.

What's the story on these? Reached the end of their useful life I assume?
      1990 GT

Comment

• Originally posted by F8LSVT View Post
        What's the story on these? Reached the end of their useful life I assume?
        From what I can gather, some have reached max cycles. Others are close and need refurb.........not cost effective to do. Some are parked because "Envoy" the original American Eagle has lost so many pilots that they can not crew them. AA has outsourced our "regional" flying to several other companies to accommodate this. Original (wholly owned) American Eagle has gone from 3500 pilots to less than 2000. Thus the parked aircraft. From what I understand, we (AA) own these aircraft and lease them out to other American Connection carriers.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The last helo I worked on when I was on active duty, now a museum piece.
                Fuuuuuck.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

From what I can gather, some have reached max cycles. Others are close and need refurb.........not cost effective to do. Some are parked because "Envoy" the original American Eagle has lost so many pilots that they can not crew them. AA has outsourced our "regional" flying to several other companies to accommodate this. Original (wholly owned) American Eagle has gone from 3500 pilots to less than 2000. Thus the parke
                  d aircraft. From what I understand, we (AA) own these aircraft and lease them out to other American Connection carriers.
                  Ah I see says the blind man. So I guess it's safe to say American Eagle/Envoy is in need of pilots? I hope to have my instrument done by the end of this month then I'll be working on getting the rest and building time.
                  1990 GT

Comment

Ah I see says the blind man. So I guess it's safe to say American Eagle/Envoy is in need of pilots? I hope to have my instrument done by the end of this month then I'll be working on getting the rest and building time.
                    Let me know if you want an interview. The VP and I are good friends. I have gotten several people on there. EMB and CRJ with the EMB 175 on line this fall. I was an IP there for years.

Comment

Let me know if you want an interview. The VP and I are good friends. I have gotten several people on there. EMB and CRJ with the EMB 175 on line this fall. I was an IP there for years.
                      I still need to get my commercial and get time built but that would be awesome I really appreciate it! I will stay in touch. I hope to be done with commercial by end of September and then begin working on CFII MEI.
                      1990 GT

Comment

How many hours are they wanting now? I'm still so far off its just a pipe dream for me. Right at 500 hrs.

Comment

• Originally posted by danielhv View Post
                          How many hours are they wanting now? I'm still so far off its just a pipe dream for me. Right at 500 hrs.
                          Dont quote me on this, but I think its 1500TT, 500 xc, 100 xc as pic. thats just what I remember off the top of my head.
                          1990 GT

Comment

Dont quote me on this, but I think its 1500TT, 500 xc, 100 xc as pic. thats just what I remember off the top of my head.
                            Where are you doing your training at?

Comment

• US Aviation Academy at KGYI.
                              1990 GT

Comment

They will accept less if an internal rec is given. I have seen as little as 800TT with 100ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X