Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    Yes.

And next time I am going to shut the f up about a sweep. I never say anything about sweeping a team, and the one time I do, this is what happens.

I think Washington really got lucky as hell last night. Lewis was DONE in that last inning. He should have pulled Lewis as soon as that first runner got on. Luckily the Angels are so inept on offense it didn't hurt.

Loew suprised the hell out of me, and almost made me question why Warsh didn't throw him back out there. The guy was on point and deadly. A rare thing for him.

Adams....he doesn't impress me yet.

This is just one example of why i don't think Washington is a very good coach. Did the same stuff last year and got by with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERT View Post
      This is just one example of why i don't think Washington is a very good coach. Did the same stuff last year and got by with it.
      I like his base running strategy and the defensive shifts in the field. I question his decisions on when to pull or keep a pitcher on the mound.

Anyone else get a kick out of Weaver throwing about 10 times to first base in the 7th? Andrus almost got tagged at least 2 times in that whole scenario. I have to think that wore down Weaver.

Comment

I like his base running strategy and the defensive shifts in the field. I question his decisions on when to pull or keep a pitcher on the mound.

Anyone else get a kick out of Weaver throwing about 10 times to first base in the 7th? Andrus almost got tagged at least 2 times in that whole scenario. I have to think that wore down Weaver.

Yeah i was talking about the pitching. Sorry, i didn't make that clear.

Comment

Yes.

And next time I am going to shut the f up about a sweep. I never say anything about sweeping a team, and the one time I do, this is what happens.
          Geor jinxed Holland with his 7-1 or whatever lead the last time they were playing the Angels.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Rangers back at it tonight...leading the ChiSox 7-4 in the 7th on the power of Moreland. He has 2 HR and 5 RBI.
            Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Ballgame. Rangers finished it off 7-4.

Adams did well in his inning. Fanned 2 batters. Feliz with the save. And to answer my own question from last night, I heard the announcers say that Feliz had pitched 4 of the 5 last nights.
              Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                Rangers back at it tonight...leading the ChiSox 7-4 in the 7th on the power of Moreland. He has 2 HR and 5 RBI.
                Moreland is just getting better all the time. And some thought Chris Davis should have had more chances here...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                  Moreland is just getting better all the time. And some thought Chris Davis should have had more chances here...
                  It was obvious the first week he came up he was better than Davis.

Comment

It was obvious the first week he came up he was better than Davis.
                    Maybe to you and me, but not everybody. We had a few whiners here thinking the Rangers should have kept Davis and given him "some more time".

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                      Maybe to you and me, but not everybody. We had a few whiners here thinking the Rangers should have kept Davis and given him "some more time".
                      As bad as he was here, he's doing worse in Baltimore so far. Hunter is stinking it up pretty good too, hopefully he looks good against the Angels tonight though.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                        As bad as he was here, he's doing worse in Baltimore so far. Hunter is stinking it up pretty good too, hopefully he looks good against the Angels tonight though.
                        If he couldn't hit in this line-up, he damn sure won't hit in Baltimore's. He hasn't even been in their line-up for the last few games. They figured out in 2 weeks what took the Rangers 3 years...

Comment

• Damn! Kinsler's on fire w/2 HR's!

Comment

• Are we playing with our triple a squad tonight?

Comment

• Sox are eating our Jap pitcher alive...

...and Keystone Cops with no one covering third!

Comment

• Here comes Oliver...dammit.

Comment

Working...
                                X