No announcement yet.

Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are coupes at 7k now? Or is this guy cray?

1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• I would say 5 to 6 would be fair on that car.

Comment

• trought?
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          trought?
          It's a contraction of through out. Through't!

The leak caused there to be water through't the house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
            I would say 5 to 6 would be fair on that car.
            My thoughts too. I text him about the car and he sent me a few more pics. It has a few rust holes in the trunk and the interior isn't the cleanest. Told him I would be interested around 5k and he just laughed.

Didn't know if I was way off base or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
              Are coupes at 7k now? Or is this guy cray?

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/5722498996.html
              I built that car cost me $6k for car paint, 5lug wheels interior lights trim 5spd swap its a nice car

Comment

My thoughts too. I text him about the car and he sent me a few more pics. It has a few rust holes in the trunk and the interior isn't the cleanest. Told him I would be interested around 5k and he just laughed.

Didn't know if I was way off base or not.
                only had a grey dash in it when I bought there not rust holes in the trunk car had a bullshit cage I removed

Comment

• I remember when you built that one, I really liked it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                    only had a grey dash in it when I bought there not rust holes in the trunk car had a bullshit cage I removed
                    Still had a vinyl seat in the back that I didn't care for and interior looked dingy or maybe just dirty.

He sent me pics of the holes. Why would he lie about rust holes?

Was it a while ago that you built that car?

Comment

• I think it was within the last two years.

Comment

Still had a vinyl seat in the back that I didn't care for and interior looked dingy or maybe just dirty.

its from the cage I cut out wasn't rust he doesn't know shit
                        I sold it a year ago bought back this summer sold it to him

I sold it ran fine no issues he had hell loading it on the trailer revving the fuck out of it in the process then calls me later that day wants to bring it back and get a refund because it blew a head gasket and running rough. Which I told him I sold it to him with no issues he had even checked the oil now saying oil was milk shake. Proof it wasn't blown when I sold it. heard later on they where out doing dounts and shit after fixing it, The motor was pretty new and had head studs. I posted the car for $7500 he got it for $6k

I really hate selling foxes there old they ALL have issues people want them dirt cheap and perfect which is impossible. when non foxbody people buy them they bitch about every issuse

Comment

the back seat was the only one I could find. couple back seats are rare as fuck
                          front seats are factory black a little worn. that car has manual windows. I paid $100 for the passenger door panel on ebay since it was missing had a brand new rear package trey made in black $75

that car only has one seat a 6pt cage in it when I bought it

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                            I really hate selling foxes there old they ALL have issues people want them dirt cheap and perfect which is impossible. when non foxbody people buy them they bitch about every issuse
                            The last two coupes I had were a pain to sell due to people like that. I'd tell them what the issues were, they'd come out to look at it, then proceed to bitch about the stuff I told them about like it was a surprise
                            Originally posted by Buzzo
                            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• 1978 monte carlos $1500

Read the whole ad.

CN
                              Last edited by CyaNide; 09-10-2016, 08:24 PM. Reason: Added

Comment

• Put a LS motor in it from a 2005-2008 Mustang.
                                nice.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X