The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    hmmm.. okay what happened to guys he shot in the chest at the bar? They didn't come back to life moments later?
    I was thinking the same thing when that happened. I will re-watch that part tonight to see if thee were any other shots that would lead one to believe Rick scrambled their brains. Otherwise yes they will turn sooner or later if the noggin was not tampered with.

Comment

• Comment

• Rick shot them both in the head. The first shot hits ol boy in the head behind the bar. Shot 2 and 3 are in fat guys chest and shot 4 is in his dome I assume it was off camera when he put the third shot into him.
        Last edited by Downs; 03-12-2012, 01:35 PM.
        2004 Suzuki DL650
        1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

hmmm.. okay what happened to guys he shot in the chest at the bar? They didn't come back to life moments later?
          First dude got it in the head, second can be assumed that the last round was one in the head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
            Rick shot them both in the head.

I don't have sound on my computer, but it looks like two to the chest.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Watch the first round fired closely. The last shot he fires into the fat guy you can't see but I assume it's in the dudes head. I just think everyone is over analyzing this whole virus/no bite thing.
              2004 Suzuki DL650
              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

I think this video should be quoted another time for posterity.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I deleted my last post, I looked like Downs parrot

Comment

• Finally, an all out battle Human's VS. Zombies with lots of firepower.

I have a feeling they will be overrun or run out of ammo and it's off to the prison.

Finally...we can put the stupid Farm behind us...

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                      Finally, an all out battle Human's VS. Zombies with lots of firepower.

I have a feeling they will be overrun or run out of ammo and it's off to the prison.

Boy I sure hope so. Kiss Hershel goodbye.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                        Finally, an all out battle Human's VS. Zombies with lots of firepower.

Amen. Fuck that farm. Time for them to get on the move.

I second the prison. What a better place to keep the zombies out then a place not designed to be broken into or out of. A little modification and work and they will be able to sustain for a while in there.

Next week's episode is going to be explosive. There is no other way it can go besides up from here.

I am glad Shane got it but even happier to see the kids first zombie he had the stones to put down was none other than SHANE!!

Was an excellent episode.

Oh and if they are dead shoot 'em in the head.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          Amen. Fuck that farm. Time for them to get on the move.

I second the prison. What a better place to keep the zombies out then a place not designed to be broken into or out of. A little modification and work and they will be able to sustain for a while in there.

Next week's episode is going to be explosive. There is no other way it can go besides up from here.

I am glad Shane got it but even happier to see the kids first zombie he had the stones to put down was none other than SHANE!!

Was an excellent episode.

Oh and if they are dead shoot 'em in the head.
                          I'd be sitting on the roof with my AR and a suppressor popping those things from way out. Man, what a vacation that would be.

Comment

I'd be sitting on the roof with my AR and a suppressor popping those things from way out. Man, what a vacation that would be.
                            I can't tell if they are going to put this into the show but in the comics they realized that the zombies move in huge herds (like several thousand) and things like gunshots just attract more zombies to the point that you get overrun.

I'm thinking that this whole bite/no bite thing is somehow connected to what the guy at the CDC whispered to Rick. He may have said that everyone already has this virus and it isn't the zombies that trigger it but death itself and if anyone dies with an intact brain then they rise again.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• That was a great episode. I am on board with the airborne thing I am guessing the cdc guy said everyone already has the virus due to it being airborne. His blood tests on them maybe proved it? That is why he said only death and suffering awaits and tried to kill them all. Everyone they have killed lately has taken a bullet or a blow to the head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                I'm thinking that this whole bite/no bite thing is somehow connected to what the guy at the CDC whispered to Rick. He may have said that everyone already has this virus and it isn't the zombies that trigger it but death itself and if anyone dies with an intact brain then they rise again.
                                THIS

Last night's episode was absolutely fantastic!

Comment

Working...
                                X