X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gone With The Wind at 156? LMAO!!!

At least my favorite movie made the top 10

Comment

I've seen a shitton of those movies. Pulp Fiction must have recently dropped, it had been in the #4 spot for years. I still am completely confused about Shawshank being #1. It was a good movie, sure, but it shouldn't even be on the list IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        I've seen a shitton of those movies. Pulp Fiction must have recently dropped, it had been in the #4 spot for years. I still am completely confused about Shawshank being #1. It was a good movie, sure, but it shouldn't even be on the list IMO.
        I thought Shawshank was awesome. While it's not my #1, it's in my top 10. I'm surprised you think it doesn't even deserve a spot.

Comment

It should be in the top 50 I don't know about number 1.
          Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

12 Angry Men and Seven Samurai are both excellent little known movies.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              You're off your rocker, Shawshank is easily top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                12 Angry Men and Seven Samurai are both excellent little known movies.
                I'm watching Seven Samurai after 12 Angry Men. After that I'll have seen all of the Top 20.

Comment

How did Breakfast at Tiffany's not make the cut?!?
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                    How did Breakfast at Tiffany's not make the cut?!?
                    I was thinking the list was really heavy in pop culture, scifi, action movies. I am thinking it was made up from males in the 18-40 demo.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      I am thinking it was made up from males in the 18-40 demo.
                      My wife said the same thing.

Comment

Django Unchained #52? Those niggas are crazy!

Comment

We had to watch and read 12 angry men in 8th grade as part of our reading curriculum. Great story.

Comment

That list is all kinds of fucked up.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

The AFI list is a bit more "elitist" to be sure (or snobbish, possibly), but it is a good list. Oddly enough, I've seen everything on that list except for ET. Not sure why I've never watched it, just never made the cut.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                                I've seen everything on that list except for ET.
                                E.T. was the first movie I ever saw in a theater. We went and saw it 3 or 4 times, I loved it as a kid. I don't think I'd enjoy it nearly as much watching it for the first time as an adult.

Comment

Working...
                                X