• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get the video and use for blackmail maybe later

Comment

Stormy D works at your office! Cool

Comment

And first I thought you worked here.... then you said $200M campus and shit the floor. Not here.

Don’t you $200M campus types have a fucking janitor or 10? Shit..... we have those and we’re a crappy little $100M company.

Comment

When we acquired a company, we were letting a bunch of their managers go, and all of them had to change titles, responsibility, etc. We were in the middle of letting one go, and he excused himself to the restroom, that was occupied. He shit himself waiting for the stall, walked out of that restroom to find another. The new sales office was in process, and he left a streak of shit from the bathroom, across the carpet, onto the fresh tile and through to the other side. Maybe 200 yards of shit.

He cleaned himself up the best he could, went outside and made a phone call. He finally walked back in the meeting 30 mins later, smelling like shit, sat down and got shit on the chair. It was horrible, and we couldnt figure out why he walked back in. The VP doing overseeing the meetings screamed "were firing you, get out of here"
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
            Never met you in person but your pretty fucking straightforward on here. How the hell does a guy like you work at such a posh place ? Ivy leaguers are usually snowflakes. You must scare the hell out of them
            The ceo is hard nosed and I get shit done. I get along really well with the Military types. This whole episode is so far out of character for this place that it blows my mind.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              And first I thought you worked here.... then you said $200M campus and shit the floor. Not here.

Don’t you $200M campus types have a fucking janitor or 10? Shit..... we have those and we’re a crappy little $100M company.
              We have an army of them. You looking for a job or something?
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                We have an army of them. You looking for a job or something?
                I’m fine at my small potatoes company that doesn’t smell like shit.

Comment

Working with middle easterners for years there were some shitty situations, however at least they were confined to the bathroom. Basically it didn't matter if it was explosive diarrhea or not they were going to squat atop the toilet seat and let it fly. It was always a good idea not to shake hands and thoroughly wash them if ever a keyboard was touched.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    When we acquired a company, we were letting a bunch of their managers go, and all of them had to change titles, responsibility, etc. We were in the middle of letting one go, and he excused himself to the restroom, that was occupied. He shit himself waiting for the stall, walked out of that restroom to find another. The new sales office was in process, and he left a streak of shit from the bathroom, across the carpet, onto the fresh tile and through to the other side. Maybe 200 yards of shit.

He cleaned himself up the best he could, went outside and made a phone call. He finally walked back in the meeting 30 mins later, smelling like shit, sat down and got shit on the chair. It was horrible, and we couldnt figure out why he walked back in. The VP doing overseeing the meetings screamed "were firing you, get out of here"
                    Please tell me this involved Parts Channel. That was the shittiest deal I remember when working there. All of their sales people followed the plant manager to National and we ended up with their junk vans and a warehouse lease.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      I’m fine at my small potatoes company that doesn’t smell like shit.
                      Are you sure, one of our janitors drives an E350, seems like you guys would hit it off. Y’all can sit around and compare 401k statements.

Comment

all this and not a single pic of the shit trail?

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                          Please tell me this involved Parts Channel. That was the shittiest deal I remember when working there. All of their sales people followed the plant manager to National and we ended up with their junk vans and a warehouse lease.
                          it was when we bought keystone.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I always said that Sr's bowels were the next to go!

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                              You need to find out who it was. There could be another Ryan's Steakhouse story out there waiting to be immortalized in the annals of the internet.
                              What you did there

I smell it.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                Are you sure, one of our janitors drives an E350, seems like you guys would hit it off. Y’all can sit around and compare 401k statements.
                                I can’t afford the paycut, but thanks. We have hourly employees that retire millionaires here. You guys have profit sharing? My profit sharing account is just as big as my 401acct.

Comment

Working...
                                X